No, you're wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis908
      No, you're wrong.
      so stubborn, not a good quality

Comment

Originally posted by Sys.Op. View Post
        so stubborn, not a good quality
        That completely depends on the situation, im sure it has its advantages. Also, i think you missed the point of making you're bold, and saying you were wrong.

What, did you expect me to say...

"Oh you're right Sys.Op, i am wrong!"

Comment

Can you add a "I never left 2142" option?

Comment

I never quit and probably wont for a very long time, sure things annoy me about that game, and sometimes ill turn it off from frustration, but ill always be back.

Comment

People like Nemesis make me quit. Heh, kidding.
              I recently got an Xbox 360. Being a SUPER fan of Halo 1 and Halo 2 when Halo 3 comes out this game goes bye bye. I might visit it once in a while since it is a lot more strategic then Halo but I'm more of the rambo, "I'm on my own" style player.

Comment

2142 brings a few RPG elements into the FPS games. For example, as you gain rank you unlock new weapons and items, then you pick and choose what you want to use, it kinda makes each persons kit unique (except for that most people use the same stuff ya know).

I'm also a loyal fan of the BF series and have recently gotten into 2142.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis908 View Post
                  Of course not, it is a made up word after all. I am all the source i need to make a decision on the meaning of the word, were i to look it up i may find others. People tend not to write about what a word doesnt mean.

Your sources are somewhat questionable, and are by no means definitive. Especially urban dictionary.

Also, there are less likely to be articles on the internet on how "noob is newb". You also forget that while the majority might think you're right, the majority are also noobs.

"Noob" is derived from the same word as "Newb".
                  wow I can't believe your getting into another flame war rofl :laugh:your a bit too much mate 'my way or the highway' oh ok I'll take the highway...only joking you stand by your views and thats cool;is it really worth arguing about the meanings of words though?

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
                    wow I can't believe your getting into another flame war rofl :laugh:your a bit too much mate 'my way or the highway' oh ok I'll take the highway...only joking you stand by your views and thats cool;is it really worth arguing about the meanings of words though?
                    That post is a week old.

It doesnt really matter, but i find it irritating that people can't even get l337 speak right.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine View Post
                      People like Nemesis make me quit. Heh, kidding.
                      I recently got an Xbox 360. Being a SUPER fan of Halo 1 and Halo 2 when Halo 3 comes out this game goes bye bye. I might visit it once in a while since it is a lot more strategic then Halo but I'm more of the rambo, "I'm on my own" style player.
                      you can go rambo on this game like i do most of the time when im knifing

unless someone requests me as a personal medic and im following them around the field like a little dog :laugh:

Comment

I'm coming back to BF2142 tomorrow. I can't wait to pwn noobs again. :evil:

Comment

Personally...i have lost interest.not completely yet..but i find myself playing my old standards more..cod and even reloaded bf2 back in.Its was the first out and runs WAYYY better then this (and bf2142 was supposed to be an improvement??!!) I still play..a bit. I am just too fed up with being in the same position as others. Come home..feel like a bit of gaming to relax. Try to play bf2142...server connection issue...or pb kick or another mysterious problem that i have to yet once again for the (i wish i was kidding saying this) over 30th time had to go and google search and hunt for the solution to. Ohhh download this and run that to get pb to work...delete your cache files..yadda yadda..ohhh dvd won't work heres the solution to TRY,,,ohhh duplicate cd key...TRY this...if all else fails ...uninstall and reinstall the game..again ( i am at 6 times already, how about you??) and download the patch again and then northern strike again,delete the pb file and manually update and install the new one again..CRIPES NO WONDER I GET ULCERS...LOL

Its pathetic...i have to spend so much of my little free time trying to get this damn game just working its not worth it anymore. I have never in all the years i have gamed.((.and i am going back to the first Atari days and right back to i think it was called my first one..pong on our old TV in the late 70's.)) have seen a game that requires so much effort and patience on the part of the CUSTOMER to debug and fix problems for a multi million dollar company...glitches and small graphical issues are one thing...but the issues with this game are major. Almost seemed like a 1st run Beta version and they used there CUSTOMERS for testers.

sorry for the rant but its horribly frustrating and makes me feel like i wasted my money and a lot of it at that.

Comment

Working...
                          X