Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for clans with their own server(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My clan generally let the chips fall where they may. There have been an occasion or two where we did stack on purpose. We mostly do that on other servers though and not our own.

We try to make it fair and if we all end up on the same side, it just happens. That happened the other night and, of course, everyone else was shouting unfair. We just want to play.

We keep AB on so there are no switches or stacking. Now we did have a few clan people come on our server and asked us to switch them so they were on the same team and we did. They had a blast and so did we.

If you come on our server, we hope you have fun as well.

[BPN]CptainCrunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I guess my answer is: it depends.

To be more specific, it mainly depends on how many of us are playing and how skilled the other team is at the game. Sometimes we'll play with up to 6 on a side (basically a full squad) but if things start getting out of hand then I have to go and randomize the teams until things are fixed. Sometimes with just 3 of us on one side things will get unbalanced and sometimes we can have a whole squad and things will go just fine and the end result is within 20-25 tickets. I definitely don't randomize teams unless it's necessary.

My bottom line is that I want the server to be fun and people to play and then come back later and play again. At the same time I want to have fun with the clan; while it is nice to joke around and go after each other's tags, it does get old and the premise of a clan is working with your clanmates not against them.

Comment

Originally posted by VT Nerd View Post
        I guess my answer is: it depends.

To be more specific, it mainly depends on how many of us are playing and how skilled the other team is at the game. Sometimes we'll play with up to 6 on a side (basically a full squad) but if things start getting out of hand then I have to go and randomize the teams until things are fixed. Sometimes with just 3 of us on one side things will get unbalanced and sometimes we can have a whole squad and things will go just fine and the end result is within 20-25 tickets. I definitely don't randomize teams unless it's necessary.

My bottom line is that I want the server to be fun and people to play and then come back later and play again. At the same time I want to have fun with the clan; while it is nice to joke around and go after each other's tags, it does get old and the premise of a clan is working with your clanmates not against them.
        We go pretty much by the same rule. Often if one team is just getting pounded for a couple rounds we will try to most or all of us switch over to it to try and even the odds. Nothing kills a server faster than having half of one team leave every round because they are tired of a one sided battle.

Comment

iv been on a few server where the members go on one side and yeh its kinda crap if there wokring together and ure team aint = loosing

the servers i go onto are gid tho since the tend to split into both sides so its more equal

iv been on a few server where the members go on one side and yeh its kinda crap if there wokring together and ure team aint = loosing

the servers i go onto are gid tho since the tend to split into both sides so its more equal

Comment

Originally posted by Skates
            We go pretty much by the same rule. Often if one team is just getting pounded for a couple rounds we will try to most or all of us switch over to it to try and even the odds. Nothing kills a server faster than having half of one team leave every round because they are tired of a one sided battle.
            This is why I like to have the teams randomized every couple of rounds. It encourages players to squad up with different people; they then can learn different play styles.

Randomizing the teams = a new gaming experience each round.

Comment

Working...
            X