No announcement yet.

Bioshock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A great review of Bioshock. I agree a 100% with this guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonl521
      yes, but there's already a mod that you can download so that it works on 2.0.
      Hmm, though I've heard the game takes ages to load and some of the graphics look wierd with the mod installed.

Also, do you think 2k will release a patch for 2.0 users to open it to a wider audience ?

Comment

Originally posted by Strike1.Tango
        A great review of Bioshock. I agree a 100% with this guy!
        That just links to the reply function for this thread?

Comment

^^yeah same here

glad i didnt buy this, sounded pretty average

Comment

thats probably what he wanted you to watch, its bloody awesome

Comment

Originally posted by LanDodger View Post
              http://www.escapistmagazine.com/arti...ation-BioShock

Give that man a Pulitzer Prize!

Comment

Originally posted by LanDodger View Post
                http://www.escapistmagazine.com/arti...ation-BioShock

Lol how did you know? ^^

Comment

that review was amazing

Comment

Gem find this yatzhee guy. Thanks for making my day. Been "reading" his reviews all night

Comment

• This game is average. You are in BF2142 forums you had played other real FPS like Half Life!

Comment

• Dissapointing. Very dissapointing indeed; though I suppose I have only myself to blame.

The demo looked promising and on the back of that I bought it expecting SS2 in the '50s. How wrong I was.
                        The review by Yahtzee, as harsh as it is, is quite true. I remember scrounging every medical hypospray, agonising over my cybernetic modules and cursing the hacking in SS2.

Hell, even the much touted Big Daddies are easy. When in SS2, for example, I was reduced to a few pistol rounds and a wrench to take out two combat droids, I had far more than enough ammo and plasmids to take on a Big Daddy.
                        Then again, I suppose it wouldn't do to force the console players to choose what types of weapons they want to be able to use.

Bah. I'm going to go play SS2 again and I wouldn't say I'm even halfway through Bioshock.

Comment

• I want this game, but the Sony fanboy in me is keeping me in check

Comment

• This game is actually a Classic following on from a classic shall be the best game of the year.

Comment

Working...
                            X