Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found the ultimate way to DESTROY Voss whores and Krylov narbs. The Ghost!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NARB?

Comment

If I recall correctly, instakilling with the Krylov or Voss is impossible. Even with the Baur (which has the highest dmg per shot for an assault rifle) one headshot isn't enough to kill a person with full health.
      Only a headshot with a sniper rifle (and Clark, but that one fires pellets instead of single bullets) can be a one-shot kill (assuming the opposing player has full health).

Comment

Originally posted by R-instant View Post
        If I recall correctly, instakilling with the Krylov or Voss is impossible. Even with the Baur (which has the highest dmg per shot for an assault rifle) one headshot isn't enough to kill a person with full health.
        Only a headshot with a sniper rifle (and Clark, but that one fires pellets instead of single bullets) can be a one-shot kill (assuming the opposing player has full health).
        Herzog/Pilum/SAAW and probably also the two other AV weapons can all one shot kill.
        But of the rifles/carabines only the sniper rifles can kill a healthy soldier with one headshot.

Of course with a TTK of 1/5th second it might feel as a single shot, thus still be a "instakill"

Comment

Originally posted by Bommando View Post
          Yeah, I would vote for Norb. ****, now this will be my last post in a Voss Topic.

Comment

obviously he was walking down Camp G and got a NARB and was like wtf and got mowed by some voss/krylov dudes as he tried to turn his back to hide it

Comment

Back on topic...
              The Ghost is part of my standard recon kit layout... Useful when Tagging, sneaking to a back base, sniping, Pistol-ing (got my pistol badge gold last week using the ghost+camo), distracting the enemy... Its usefulness knows no bounds

Comment

Originally posted by R-instant View Post
                I've done it by accident a couple times before with the two basic assault guns, never on purpose. But thinking back, they could of just been another case of running into a guy with low health and being lucky with the shot.

Comment

Working...
                X