Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found the ultimate way to DESTROY Voss whores and Krylov narbs. The Ghost!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found the ultimate way to DESTROY Voss whores and Krylov narbs. The Ghost!

Ok so this is the situation: Camp G, 32 man. I am playing against [amok] xRISEx. He's good with a Krlov, but who isn't? Thing is, I tried to Clark him a few times, but I never had a chance to let off my second shot because the Krylov one hit kills (fellow Clarkianists probably understand my pai ;P). So I decided to dump the Clark and grab the recon kit. I eventually owned this RISE guy again and again and again.

I first started off with Lambert, RDX and Camo. Sucks. Lambert is just pathetic (in my hands it is, what a poor excuse for the future of the M4/AK74U/QBZ-95). So I tried the Park. I'm an okay sniper, I have my moments, and I always kill static targets. Moving targets have a 20% chance to get killed by me though Anyway, I had claymores and RDX with me. I see a guy, fire a shot, BANG, Rise is dead. Yay! I didn't use my RDX so I thought I'd swap em for camo. I accidentally ended up with the Ghost. "Oh crap". But I found out that this little donut thing is the ultimate way to humiliate Vossies and Krylov narbs!

My team had Toll, they had Central Camp and all the Cps behind it. I ran around to the absolute corner of the map (the one to the east of Central Camp) with the tower you can't enter, dumped the ghost and two clay's there. Found a nice spot and started to pick off campers so my team could work their way through their defence. Within 30 second I killed the no.1 Voss nub on their team. Turns out he saw my "blip" on his UAV and I ended up blowing him to pieces. I proceeded to deploy Ghosts and mines... and I recommend it to everyone who wants to piss off the "pro's". You'd think that they'd get the point after 5-6 ghosts, but no. xRISEx proceeded to run into my ghost again and again. When I had killed him for the seventh time (we were already talking - I called him a Krylov whore and he called me an APM whore ;P) he yelled "APM MINE NUB!!!!". I told him that I am good at setting traps and that HE was the nutter who kept walking into my traps again and again. After that I saw the "watch your language please"message tso he was probably swearing like a madman.. beautiful!

This will be my standard layout for the coming days/weeks. The ghost is so much fun, unbelievable. People always believe that the UAV is displaying correct information.. well, not when I'm around. I had the best KD/R and the highest amount of kills, and all I did was sniping/setting traps. It is so much fun and it pays off. And what's even better, you won't get sprayed to death by all those Vossies and Krylovs cos they don't friggin know where you are ^_^

Just thought I'd share this with you, in case you were wondering what the Ghost is for ;P

Why call someone using the stock weapon a narb? I mean, it's almost exactly the same as the SCAR. If you hate the Krylov so much just play as PAC all the time, next thing you know you'll be talking smack about those damn SCAR narbs.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverDragon View Post
      Why call someone using the stock weapon a narb? I mean, it's almost exactly the same as the SCAR. If you hate the Krylov so much just play as PAC all the time, next thing you know you'll be talking smack about those damn SCAR narbs.
      I see a hostile at 40m. He crouches, scopes, goes full auto. o.5 secons later I'm dead.

I see a hostile at 5m. I fire first Clark shot. He goes full auto while moving, jumping and diving. 0.5 seconds later, I die.

I see a hostile at 100m. I aim my scope, carefully aim for his head. He crouch spams. 4 seconds later, I'm dead.

When someone is able to do that with a SCAR I applaud him. You say that Krylov is almost exactely the same as SCAR. Then why do you see 90% Krylovers (Kry-lovers.... lol) on PAC and 10% SCAR on EU?

Comment

I'll have to try that. I've used it with camo when I go tag collecting to be as stealthy as possible, but I've never tried laying APM traps.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverDragon View Post
          There are no SCAR narbs, as SCAR is the gimped rifle of the two.

Wait until 1.4 when the SCAR is buffed and then you may call them narbs as everyone will use it, the Clark, and the LMGs as they all get buffs.

On topic, good idea Dutch, props for good Recon use!

Comment

Well that's your own damn mistake, you know a single clark shot to the chest won't kill him then be smart and aim for his upper chest/head, you're sniping and he sees you first (mistake #1) then aim for his chest and wound him so your squad can finish him then revive you. If you're not rolling with a squad and are being a lone wolf sniper then if you're seen first or at all then you should die because you're not doing your job right.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox
              There are no SCAR narbs, as SCAR is the gimped rifle of the two.

Wait until 1.4 when the SCAR is buffed and then you may call them narbs as everyone will use it, the Clark, and the LMGs as they all get buffs.

On topic, good idea Dutch, props for good Recon use!
              Nah, 1.4's balance is good. LMG isn't an instant killer, but it is dangerous enough to force you to take cover or die. SCAr and Krylov are evenly matched. I'll still hate the Voss though but that's just me.

Now people, let us all place ghosts everywhere so you'll see 40 blips in the middle of friggin nowhere ^_^

Comment

Back on the topic of the Ghost I congratulate you on using it in the way it was obviously designed for. Have fun killing the morons that are too stupid to check their intel and approach a target carefully. This is a good strategy and I recommend it to anyone that has the time to manage their traps. DutchDude, just please post this in Tips and Tricks section without selling it as the anti-so and so weapon trick, just the anti-moron trick.

Comment

i love this trick, i've done it before

Comment

Originally posted by DutchDude View Post
                    Ok so this is the situation: Camp G, 32 man. I am playing against [amok] xRISEx. He's good with a Krlov, but who isn't? Thing is, I tried to Clark him a few times, but I never had a chance to let off my second shot because the Krylov one hit kills (fellow Clarkianists probably understand my pai ;P). So I decided to dump the Clark and grab the recon kit. I eventually owned this RISE guy again and again and again.

I first started off with Lambert, RDX and Camo. Sucks. Lambert is just pathetic (in my hands it is, what a poor excuse for the future of the M4/AK74U/QBZ-95). So I tried the Park. I'm an okay sniper, I have my moments, and I always kill static targets. Moving targets have a 20% chance to get killed by me though Anyway, I had claymores and RDX with me. I see a guy, fire a shot, BANG, Rise is dead. Yay! I didn't use my RDX so I thought I'd swap em for camo. I accidentally ended up with the Ghost. "Oh crap". But I found out that this little donut thing is the ultimate way to humiliate Vossies and Krylov narbs!

My team had Toll, they had Central Camp and all the Cps behind it. I ran around to the absolute corner of the map (the one to the east of Central Camp) with the tower you can't enter, dumped the ghost and two clay's there. Found a nice spot and started to pick off campers so my team could work their way through their defence. Within 30 second I killed the no.1 Voss nub on their team. Turns out he saw my "blip" on his UAV and I ended up blowing him to pieces. I proceeded to deploy Ghosts and mines... and I recommend it to everyone who wants to piss off the "pro's". You'd think that they'd get the point after 5-6 ghosts, but no. xRISEx proceeded to run into my ghost again and again. When I had killed him for the seventh time (we were already talking - I called him a Krylov whore and he called me an APM whore ;P) he yelled "APM MINE NUB!!!!". I told him that I am good at setting traps and that HE was the nutter who kept walking into my traps again and again. After that I saw the "watch your language please"message tso he was probably swearing like a madman.. beautiful!

This will be my standard layout for the coming days/weeks. The ghost is so much fun, unbelievable. People always believe that the UAV is displaying correct information.. well, not when I'm around. I had the best KD/R and the highest amount of kills, and all I did was sniping/setting traps. It is so much fun and it pays off. And what's even better, you won't get sprayed to death by all those Vossies and Krylovs cos they don't friggin know where you are ^_^

Just thought I'd share this with you, in case you were wondering what the Ghost is for ;P

Comment

Just like the others I must congratulate you on the successful ability to use the Ghost. Honestly the way you explained the Krylov and how it kills you still must absolutely be only your fault.

Lets get some things straight.
                      "I see a hostile at 40m. He crouches, scopes, goes full auto. o.5 secons later I'm dead."
                      Ok it happens. SOMETIMES!

2. At 5m you lost with a Clark? C'mon! Pathetic. You were either a stationary or the enemy was lucky or the person was actually good. NO PERSON should be beating you if they are jumping/diving/moving like a maniac especially if you have the shotgun. For christ sakes, the person can't shoot when he is jumping nor have the ability to hit a broad side of a barn when the crosshair gets so huge after a dive. Stop overf*cken reacting! I can't believe it but I am seriously getting annoyed how you people overreact in this game. "OMFG dud3 waz jmpin sh00tin the air and I gts k!ll3d wtf!"

3. I got a good laugh at this one "I see a hostile at 100m. I aim my scope, carefully aim for his head. He crouch spams. 4 seconds later, I'm dead."
                      You really must suck. Not only a person hit you with full auto 100m away but you had 4 seconds to kill him before he gets you. 4 seconds... just count to yourself... 1... 2...3...4... I'm sorry but don't complain about people using the gun. You just plain suck.

Comment

DutchDude's guide to the Ghost: (without the weapon-related whining)
                        you use it to bait enemies into easy open spots where you can snipe them or blow them up with APM mines. Place it somewhere you'd expect a sniper to be but where they can't see the ghost unit. It's especially effective in places where the enemy commander would usually place a UAV so it'll bait the most people.

there you go, post that in the Tips & Tricks section so we can let people know how the ghost is used

Comment

I joined our clan's server only to find it empty but 1 person and I wanted to try out the Ghost. (Cerbere Landing is the map we played). Soooooooooo... I grabbed my Lambert Carbine and APMs, along with the Ghost. I put the ghost under something so it really couldnt be seen and put both APMs next to it, and the only enemy in the server was commander and i saw his UAV above my head, next thing I know, the guy runs up to my Ghost and BOOM! He said "clever way to use that thing", and I said "lol yeah i like it now"

Comment

First time I encountered the ghost someone had placed it on a rooftop of the building to the left of flag 2 in Camp Gib, fortunately I was spotting for out squad's sniper with the Baur and instead of getting greedy and going for a knife I tried to flank from the side and found a donut and slightly to my left and downward I found the guy who owned the donut. quick burst and he was dead. Thank god I'm not tag-greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchDude View Post
                              Nah, 1.4's balance is good. LMG isn't an instant killer, but it is dangerous enough to force you to take cover or die. SCAr and Krylov are evenly matched. I'll still hate the Voss though but that's just me.

Now people, let us all place ghosts everywhere so you'll see 40 blips in the middle of friggin nowhere ^_^
                              It may have good balance, but everyone and their mother will still use them since they've been changed.

And yes, a true 2142 haunting, ghosts everywhere!

Comment

Working...
                              X