No announcement yet.

Should I bother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops. I was gonna tell you you can get BF2 and SF separately at Target for $10 each, which saves $10 over the bundled price. But it sounds like I'm too late.

I'd skip the boosters- if you get super hooked, you can still get them by download, but at this point, I don't know if you'll have anyone to play them with. They're not bad, but I wouldn't pay more than $10 extra for the both of them if I were in your shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicchetti View Post
      I would say yea its still a great game. I still play it some times, but be warned once you play it, and then come back to 2142 you will suck.
      so true i never played bf2142 for a week and played bf2 and went back to bf2142 and sucked for like 3 hours till i got used to it again >_<

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
        getting the BF2 complete collection.

I'm probably going to get BF2 soon since its cheap and I feel left out when you guys talk about BF2 :cry:, so Im wondering what version to get

Vanilla BF2
        Deluxe (BF2+SF)
        Complete (BF2+SF+EF+AF)

SF gives you twice the unlocks points right? That's probably the one I'm going to get, unless the boosters are still alive. (are they?)
        Sure, get it. When you see the game balance flaws, then you will realize you wasted money.

Comment

I got bf2 + SF for 19.99 at Target.

Comment

I don't play bf2 anymore. I'm at that 30,000 point gap and I'm not even gonna try...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RottnJP View Post
              Oops. I was gonna tell you you can get BF2 and SF separately at Target for $10 each, which saves $10 over the bundled price. But it sounds like I'm too late.

I'd skip the boosters- if you get super hooked, you can still get them by download, but at this point, I don't know if you'll have anyone to play them with. They're not bad, but I wouldn't pay more than $10 extra for the both of them if I were in your shoes.
              Actually I got them at Fry's separately since all they had were BF2 vanilla, SF, and complete collection. The SF cost more than the original lol, SF = $20, BF2 = $10.

Comment

Working...
              X