No announcement yet.

Arty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seen someguy [TITAN GROUND CANNONS] someotherpoordude before, no localization files, US english version. I think it was a server side mod or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
      I like it when whenever you shoot the AR your guy yells "I can Heal you!". Thats not a kind of healing I would like to receive :|:
      I find it more amusing when a support guy is shooting and he is shouting "Here! Have some ammo!". I'm sorry man, I don't take used ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
        I seen someguy [TITAN GROUND CANNONS] someotherpoordude before, no localization files, US english version. I think it was a server side mod or something.
        yeh i had this 2.....but it wasnt me, i just saw the kill. the guy jumped out of a transport and the transport hit a tank and he got the kill with it

Comment

25mm.. that is like 1 calibre.

PHAIL.

Comment

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09 View Post

PHAIL.
            Ummm... not at all. Here's the info from Wikipedia on the 25mm round:

The 25 mm caliber is one of the standard sizes of cannon and autocannon ammunition for NATO forces. The round itself has a length of approximately 8.5 inches (216 mm) while the projectile is approximately 4.5 inches (114 mm).

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25_mm_caliber

I've heard enough of these rounds go off to know they are substantial and very deadly. The target looks like Swiss cheese when the smoke clears. :salute:

Comment

But, 105mm rounds sound deadlier.

Comment

Few days ago I stomped someone with walker at cerbere and it registered as knife kill with his dogtag to my pocket included .

Comment

But, 105mm rounds sound deadlier.
                  Yessir, that's a BIG BADABOOM* that one would not soon forget! :shock:

*(obscure 5th Element ref.)

Comment

Told ya so. 105 artillery is deadly.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicpixel

I've heard enough of these rounds go off to know they are substantial and very deadly. The target looks like Swiss cheese when the smoke clears. :salute:
                      And that's if the target is a vehicle, if the target is some guy walking around...

Comment

ther would be nothing left......

"where'd he go?"

Comment

The best magic show on the Earth! The never reappearing disappearing act! ha :P

Comment

PHAIL.
                            You know the 25mm chaingun on the Bradley can take out T-72s right?

Comment

That is a continuous firing non-explosive round. Meant for penetration and internal damage.

25mm artillery is... sad.

Comment

That is a continuous firing non-explosive round. Meant for penetration and internal damage.

25mm artillery is... sad.
                                THATS why future arty sucks :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X