No announcement yet.

Building up a new soldier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made a new soldier after I realised how frowned up KnP servers are. I never thought anything of it and enjoyed knife melee's. Since then I've never entered a KnP server and am enjoying achieving my badges properly in true combat. I was pretty proud when I finally got my gold collectors badge in a real conquest server. And now that I'm only knifing in proper games my K/D with the knife is around 7 instead of below 1!

I also noticed my overall K/D improved dramatically with my new soldier - 0.7 with my old and 1.4 now with my new. Along with that my stats in general are a whole lot better.

Comment

I've made two new soldiers.
      what do you think?
      o_ORAGEO_o
      R3x^

Comment

Exactly you could do what timmy has done and just use vehicles, you would have an amazing K/D

make an account and just use the walker on Camp G lol, that would be a nice K/D

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel View Post
          Exactly you could do what timmy has done and just use vehicles, you would have an amazing K/D

make an account and just use the walker on Camp G lol, that would be a nice K/D
          hey my k/d on the ground is also very good. is it wrong that i am good in the battlewalker?

Comment

Lol Timmy is damn good, I've played with him many times and would prefer to be on the same team as him if you know what I mean

He's probably never taken any notice of me though

Comment

Originally posted by JakeyBakey
              Lol Timmy is damn good, I've played with him many times and would prefer to be on the same team as him if you know what I mean

He's probably never taken any notice of me though
              Hmmm how many people wear that Fonz^ Tag, gave me a few lol's.

Comment

I made a new soldier once I hit major gold, to see if the Zeller was worth it, realized I don't like it, played the main for a while, and now and going full time on the new one, playing only recon.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmmmmy
                  Hmmm how many people wear that Fonz^ Tag, gave me a few lol's.
                  It's just me and 3 other mates having a bit of fun. It was a pretty slow afternoon when we thought of it!

Comment

I started the account below to get a second Gen. Was fun going for all the badges again. About 1000 points from finishing, will have to seee if I still want to play.

Comment

Working...
                    X