Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome.

Comment

Yeah, those names are simply directional (regarding locations within the city) and not talking about locations outside of Berlin.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
        Uhhh, they're street signs....

NS takes place all in Germany, so of course they'll have street signs with German cities on them.

it wud be cool if there were smaller skirmish maps building up to fall of berlin or something (can be turned off ofcourse)

like a half of each team will battle to control a certain spot or flag and the other half would do the same and depending on the outcome the flag arrangment could change so whatever team was better had more than the other team

i knw it could be bad in the long run but could be cool to do

Comment

The pic looks like the walker has a flashlight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.ConVix
            it wud be cool if there were smaller skirmish maps building up to fall of berlin or something (can be turned off ofcourse)

like a half of each team will battle to control a certain spot or flag and the other half would do the same and depending on the outcome the flag arrangment could change so whatever team was better had more than the other team

i knw it could be bad in the long run but could be cool to do
            ive often thought of somethings like this it would be cool

Comment

I think so too, the map discriptions always talk about the events leading up to the battle but never really go into detail. Things like the Brandenberg line from fall of berlin, or the other deception attacks mentioned in camp gibraltar would be really cool to add as playable maps. Too bad dice wont do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladeeagle View Post
                The pic looks like the walker has a flashlight.
                i was about to say that, the walker would look pretty awesome with spotlights.

Comment

lol. the other side went out xD

Comment

Working...
                  X