Possible new map names?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible new map names?

This is pure speculation but i barely noticed this while doing some research on an empty map.

The thing that made me speculate was the word Berlin

So anyone else think these things might be battle zones near berlin?

Brilliant thinking! Could be! But knowing EA and DICE... you never know.

Comment

You mean like in "Fall of Berlin"?
      They are just street signs added for atmosphere, I think you are reading way too much into them

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki View Post
        I think you are reading way too much into them
        Maybe, but i just thought it would be fun to speculate. :nod:

Comment

The distances to those certain places are pretty far away, the maps in 2142 take place far away from each other, maybe those could be places put in a future (if they ever do it) expansion.

Comment

I feel it would be cooler to see little battles that take places near current maps. Cross a island to get to the Cerbera Landing Dock, C'mon! I still don't know the story behind highway tampa, but it seems to have no tie ins with current maps

Comment

Tampa maybe more random, but there was mention of PAC being driven out of Africa and I would picture them going through Iraq.

As for Berlin, a tie in to "Fall of Berlin" where the EU got driven out and perhaps since Northern Stricks suppose to be the return battle to Europe, like a mordern day D-Day.

Comment

Uhhh, they're street signs....

NS takes place all in Germany, so of course they'll have street signs with German cities on them.

Comment

Are there any other street signs on any of the other maps?

Comment

Don't think so. Though BF2 did have signs to "Karkand Airport" and stuff like that, didn't it?

Comment

Yes, on any of the city maps look up in the main street areas. Northern Strike has alot more though.

Comment

The only signs I saw were the "!!!" sign in Belgrade and "No guns" in Camp G toll station.

Comment

My favorite sign in the game is the little "No RDX" in the titan corridors.

Comment

Those aren't names of cities except for Berlin. Messe Marktplatz is something like Exhibition Centre and Marketplace. Flughafen is Airport and Zentrum is Center.

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX View Post
                              Those aren't names of cities except for Berlin. Messe Marktplatz is something like Exhibition Centre and Marketplace. Flughafen is Airport and Zentrum is Center.
                              Cool, thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                              X