Improved SLSB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improved SLSB

Anyone done any research into the improved Squad Leader Spawn Beacon that came as an unlock with NS?

How much does it reduce time between spawns for your squad?

Cheers

Originally posted by Gobi_man View Post
    Anyone done any research into the improved Squad Leader Spawn Beacon that came as an unlock with NS?

How much does it reduce time between spawns for your squad?

Cheers
    Spawntime is reduced from 15s to 10s, if you have the SLSB selected as spawn before you die.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki View Post
      Spawntime is reduced from 15s to 10s, if you have the SLSB selected as spawn before you die.
      i thought it was 13, if you look at hte picture the spawn time is on the front lcd panel

Comment

Originally posted by geubes View Post
        i thought it was 13, if you look at hte picture the spawn time is on the front lcd panel

Do you mean "1337"?
        I think that is meant as a joke for the elite.

It is 10 seconds, but if you want confirmation just do a search, it was discussed a lot when NS came out.

Comment

I unlocked it and always use beacons while being the SL. But i've personally never seen a 10 or 13 second spawn, So i guess only the ppl in my squad see benefit from this Unlock.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki View Post
            Do you mean "1337"?
            I think that is meant as a joke for the elite.

It is 10 seconds, but if you want confirmation just do a search, it was discussed a lot when NS came out.
            :laugh::laugh: i never noticed that. nice to know that they still have a funny side!!

the next unlock should have "OMG haXor D3stroyer" on it! or something

Comment

Quemical, your squadmates have to select the beacon as a spawn point before they die for it to work.

It's like: "Hmm Johnson, looks like you chose your squad leader's RPU before you died, ok off you go!" Heh while all the other dead soldiers are whining that they can't go 5 seconds earlier :P

Comment

Originally posted by geubes View Post
                :laugh::laugh: i never noticed that. nice to know that they still have a funny side!!

the next unlock should have "OMG haXor D3stroyer" on it! or something
                It would have been fitting if the IDS-1 had "WallHax active" in its display when used

Comment

Surely this beacon is bad as it reduces possible revive time by 5 seconds?

Comment

Originally posted by Imapatience View Post
                    Surely this beacon is bad as it reduces possible revive time by 5 seconds?
                    Just dont select the beacon until after death if that worries you.
                    But getting revived on a pbulic server is a rare thing anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X