No announcement yet.

SAWW or H-AVR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do kills via the SAAW count toward anti-air awards?

Comment

you know thats a good question, i think so i never got the SAAW since i was a colonel silver but i regret never getting it its a great weapon

Comment

MIB I dont think so..only the ground and titan AA count

Comment

Originally posted by MIB View Post
          Do kills via the SAAW count toward anti-air awards?
          No, only ground AA, Titan AA and 2nd seat of walkers count towards the award.

Recently I am not so sure what anti tank weapon to pick, if i am playing engineer. There are a few tough players out there that can snipe with the H-AVR. But the enginer lacks mid to long range anti infantry capabilities and you can snipe perfectly with the standard Mitchell or Sudnik.
          Especially on titan maps i often feel helpless vs snipers on hills sniping down the poor engineers trying to defend the silos. Recently i picked the Michell/Sudnik more often to snipe these snipers and i think i annoyed them a few times when picking them down from that tower at silo 4 on suez or the hills at silo 3/5 on sidi.
          :laugh:

Regarding the SAAW i used it a few times but i think it is only usefull vs gunships because for transports you need 4 shots and on titan maps they rush in quickly, land and let their infantry burst out. In these situation an anti tank weapon is more useful.

Comment

Pilum. SAAW is a fun weapon, but has very limited usefulness. Anyway, I have taken to using the stock rocket launchers in favor of the Pilum lately, the infantry stopping power of those things is amazing

Comment

Working...
            X