Ways to get the Close Combat Pin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways to get the Close Combat Pin?

Is it possible to get this pin with the assult shot gun atachment?

No. It only works with the Clark.

Comment

Best way is hiding at a chokepoint corner and drop your Sentry gun to protect your back. Then you mount an IDS on the wall so you know when someone is coming around the corner you can greet them with some buckshot to the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Strike1.Tango View Post
        No. It only works with the Clark.

Darn o well. Thanks for the help.

Comment

easiest is support shotty + sentry + shield in a titan vent once its blocked they drop down and bang, they will keep trying to kill you as this will now be their mission and watch the kills stack up

Comment

I'm guessing he asked this question as he has not unlocked the Clark yet and was wondering whether he could get it through the Herzog.

No worries, as you continue to work your way up to the Clark, you should practice around with the Herzog til you get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Micster View Post
              I'm guessing he asked this question as he has not unlocked the Clark yet and was wondering whether he could get it through the Herzog.

No worries, as you continue to work your way up to the Clark, you should practice around with the Herzog til you get it.

Yep thats right I have the Herzog and was hopeing that i could get the CCC pin with it. I alos dont think i will unlock the clark till i have the SAAW

Comment

Originally posted by durfoo View Post
                Yep thats right I have the Herzog and was hopeing that i could get the CCC pin with it. I alos dont think i will unlock the clark till i have the SAAW
                Umm.. get the Clark first. Join the growing revolution of Clarkianity. :laugh:

You will not be disappointed.

:salute:

Comment

I have heard od th eclark becoming full auto in an up coming patch, is this true?

Comment

I have heard od th eclark becoming full auto in an up coming patch, is this true?
                    The rate of fire is increased slightly. The people who are against this amp refers to it as "full auto Clark".

Comment

O I see, lol i have picked up a clark recently and it is by no means "FULL AUTO" lol

Comment

The clark is excellent, i'm using it every chance I can, I can usually get two pins each round, that gun is just....awesome!!

Comment

O I see, lol i have picked up a clark recently and it is by no means "FULL AUTO" lol
                          If the finals patch is like the Beta, then the Clark will have its ROF increased to match that of the Herzog.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

that is how you get multiple shotty pins in a round.
                            One word of advice: COVER! Cover is so important. Don't go rambo, take cover, fire, cover, fire, etc. See the vid for more details.

Comment

ok i haven't watched that video yet, but I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about. I've been doing that alot lately, get that damn timing down so that your covered while your cocking your shottie for the next blast. Lots of moving back and forth from behind a pillar or ducking behind boxes.

Sounds like I'm going to have to relearn that timing all over again now with the next patch.

Comment

Working...
                              X