Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squad leader badge gold...how i do it!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got mine on Verdun titan, full squad. Put the beacon behind the wall by the break to the west of silo 1 with an attack/defend order (the action is always hot at that silo). Once the shield went down I put the beacon on the enemy titan and gave the attack order.

Comment

what i did was:

join conquest map
      get 6 people in your squad
      tell them you want this badge
      and wait.

Comment

Originally posted by RottnJP View Post
        I actually agree with you 100% here. It amazes me that they include a perfectly good game mechanic, like SL success points, then use something moronic for the award. Another example are the vehicle service-type badges. You have driver assist and skill assist points available, yet the badge requires running people over? WTF?? Where's the tactical sense in that? :shakehead:
        1000% true

Comment

The thing is most of the time you get these badges without thinking about them but when u rly want them u don't seem to get them. I'm trying to get the gold badge where you have to destroy 3 consoles and a nucleus in a round but i always get to get the consoles and then sumin happens and i don't destory the nucleus

Comment

Originally posted by Syris71 View Post
            i have all the squad leader sucess points i need....in fact i have 1000 out of 600......but even when i got a full squad dying and spawning on my beacon ia cant have it.....it is always near but never 30 spawns......

can someone post how they did it...it would be great.....
            I was squad leader one time on Belgrade. I threw my spawn beacon down in the center bit where the trees are (and other strategic spots which I want to keep to myself). But my squad kept using the beacon because I had the beacon in useful spots that were relatively close to the action. Basically whenever deploying the beacon always be aware of where you place it. Don't put it so far away that your squad will have to hike a mile to get to the action. And also be aware of when the beacon is destroyed so you can deploy a new one ASAP. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
            X