arghhhh!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arghhhh!!!!!!

Ok so IM going for my explosive gallantry gold - Ive had a few goes at getting it again but I havnt quite had the right round.So here I am Im on a blinder -everything is going well, Ive got like 12 kills and our shields have just gone down so I head up to our titan for some'explosives' defence.I get another few kills- Im getting excited 'must almost be there now' my hand trembles a bit on the mouse - I lay down my last load of apm and rDX - and what happens next some jackass from my team comes waltzing down the corridor picks up all my gear and then puts it back down again right in front of me..Im like wtf?wtf are you doing?(over chat) reply:go and f**k you muther- so I send a reply back to him which wasnt to polite - he must have been and admin or somethingbecoz I was kicked and banned straightaway.....:shakehead:

Heres how i got it 24/7 camp gibralter 64man FF=Of. Now equip APM's RDX and lambert. Simply put APM's where the main battle is and RDX bunnyhop. That was the only time i di it for those 1000 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Voop_Bacon View Post
      Heres how i got it 24/7 camp gibralter 64man FF=Of. Now equip APM's RDX and lambert. Simply put APM's where the main battle is and RDX bunnyhop. That was the only time i di it for those 1000 points.
      if that s what u did fair enough but i dont want to do it that way,Ill lay RDX at the enemies feet and detonate but I wont bunny hop - I dont want any flaming or this thread turning into a massive debate about bunny hopping either OK each to their own.This was just one mans story about how a gold badge was snatched by some idiot using cheap tactics;hell if im playing recon and I want to camp a vent/corridor and there is allready someone there with apms and rdx I move on..no ones got a monopoly on camping but whats the point in 2 of you doing it..?PS Im not having a go at you voop or looking down my nose at you..

Comment

wow. you should come back daily and tell us all your experiences. i like reading stories about what people do in game. its fun.

anyways....

was there any point to your post? any questions?

or were you just sharing something that pissed you off?

I stepped in a piece of dog crap once. IT PISSES ME OFF!

interesting isnt it?

Comment

Hey mate, well it is sill doable when FF is on

On out camp g server, when i go around on a knifing spree i take the following kit:

Carbine, Cammo and APM

when i spawn i throw down both APM's near the action then just charge at them with my knife, i end up with 20+ knife kills and 20+ APM kills

Comment

Yeah Camp G all the way. Plenty of people on foot and plenty of obvious choke points and alleyways that can be mined. Plus RDX your teams last flag so it can be boomed if needed. RDX'n the fav is a dirty tactic that will net you a few RDX kills. It's best to jump in the FAV, RDX it with 1 or 2 and then drive and leave it near an enemy flag then detonate when they hijack it. A possible 3 kills per one RDX

Comment

Come on over any time- The "no hop" server.

FF=on. I got mine just like you're describing- kill a few guys on the ground b4 shields went down, then defend the Titan. Then it just takes a few rounds to hit the right mix of a good (but not overwhelming) number of attackers, and a few defenders- not so many defenders that they get in each others' way, but enough that you've got a supply guy with IDS deployed, and a little backup. (Preferably including a medic.)

If you catch me on and let me know what you're up to, I'm generally game for helping folks get badges or whatever as long as they're playing for the team first and medal as a lower priority. I'll happily be a support guy or medic. (As long as I'm not stomping around in a walker trying to find a gold armor whore badge, or in a lousy anti-social mood that day! )

Comment

If should easily be possible on a titan map. Before the shields go down C4 jeep, then camp your titan vents with C4 and APM's.

Comment

Originally posted by danutz1183 View Post
                  wow. you should come back daily and tell us all your experiences. i like reading stories about what people do in game. its fun.

anyways....

was there any point to your post? any questions?

or were you just sharing something that pissed you off?

I stepped in a piece of dog crap once. IT PISSES ME OFF!

interesting isnt it?
                  plenty of posts on these forums are people venting frustrations about the game;Ive got plenty of other posts that are interesting go and check them out.....and this thread does raise the issue of whether it should be possible to pick up other peoples equipment;I would think your sarcastic post is less constructive than any of mine?:shakehead:PS i suggest if you stepped in dog crap and it pissed you off to go and take it up with your local council;try not to go to off topic when posting...

Comment

Had no idea i could jack teamates explosives

Comment

Yeah you can some guy once took my kit destroyed the titan and i got the point.

Comment

um theres a server called timeless camp gib 24/7 with ff off. its always populated so why dont u give it a shot

Comment

Originally posted by eyyaz View Post
                          um theres a server called timeless camp gib 24/7 with ff off. its always populated so why dont u give it a shot
                          Thanks for the suggestions I have already got this badge under my first account ICE*T;I might try to get this badge on camp gib though if everyone thinks it is the best map to do it under.... I was more frustrated with the player who stole all my stuff from under my nose;that is probably what the post is more about than tips of getting the gold; thanks anyway:salute:

Comment

Here's one that very few people mention...

On Camp Gibraltar (if you're EU, preferably on a 64-man server) you can lay an ambush. You know the building along the wall to the Toll Station? (The last one before the corner) If you place explosives (RDX mostly) in semi-hidden locations and wait for a group of enemies to show up you can bag a ton of kills. (I got 7 in one shot once).

Alternatively, you can run along the wall (same place) throwing RDX down at the PAC guys taking cover down there.

Comment

Timeless camp gib 24/7 Yep great server.

Comment

Working...
                              X