Bianchi & Suoko accuracy increases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Mutely:

The accuracy of the Ganz, Shuko and Bianachi increases because of the recoil compensators (according to some little snippet I read somewhere). They overcompensate (but only for the LMG/HMG) and therefore, the more you shoot the more accurate the gun gets.

-Avenger_One

Comment

I can see that the sarcasm quota for this thread has already been used, so I think I will defend Mutley instead

I just checked my manual, and there is no mentioning of how the support mg´s get more accurate as they fire. In fact here is no mentioning of how anything affects your aim, crouching, going prone etc.

So you can in fact be unaware of this even if you have RTFM.

Comment

Originally posted by hatebreed View Post
        with relation to this threads core theme i also noticed a few things myself, i noticed the other day that when you press the left mouse button your gun fires, also double clicking the bf2142 game shortcut on the desktop will in turn run the game, in addition to these finds i discovered that you can hold the bf2142 game case by using your hands in order to pick up the case whilst using your fingers to maintain grip

ill keep you posted on any new discovers i find throughout my time with bf2142
        LOL love it :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeduz View Post
          OH YEAH!!! I didn't ACTUALLY realize by holding my mouse button down with those guns and the fact the cross hair starts coming inwards that it actually made it more accurate.

Wow you learn something new everyday

Mutley do you have anymore l337 tips for me to help improve my accuracy? I keep getting owned by those dirty vossers :salute:
          He was asking a simple question, not thinking he was giving out tips and you go **** all over him like the elitest prick you are.

Comment

Whats with all the personal bickering we have seen on this forum lately?
            Its starting to look like the official EA forum, could we please drop it?

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki View Post
              Whats with all the personal bickering we have seen on this forum lately?
              Its starting to look like the official EA forum, could we please drop it?
              I agree. Stay on topic.

Comment

Freedom of speech and humour has gone down the pan i see.

Comment

Working...
                X