How can I get Titan Survival Pin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I get Titan Survival Pin?

I was a wondering how this pin was obtained? It just says I need to survive a titan attack wich I have done at least I think I have. Then again i could be thinking somthign entirly difrent. To me thease requirments mean get on the titan befor its exploding then get off and life befor it blows up, and Ive done this. So what gives?

You have to be on the enemy titan when it starts to explode, the pin is given to you once you have jumped off the titan and land on the ground.

Comment

awsome thanks for the info.

Comment

You have to be on the titan when it explodes and be on the ground before the round ends. The easiest, cheapest, way to do that is to pod up to the titan when it is about to be destroyed and then wait until it explodes and jump off. You can be anywhere on the titan, the top, sides, back deck, it doesn't matter as long as you are on it. Then make sure you don't deploy your parachute until just before you hit the ground. If you deploy it right after you jump you won't make it all the way down before the round ends.

Comment

Also note that if you're in the core of the Titan, and you're running out trying to escape, once you're out of the Titan, make sure you jump off from the side of the Titan, instead of going all the way to the back of it.

Comment

When i know my titan is doomed i go to the exit to prevent ppl from getting thei pin

Comment

remember, don't pull your parachute till you're close to the ground, or else you won't make it

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical View Post
                When i know my titan is doomed i go to the exit to prevent ppl from getting thei pin
                So that was YOU!!!!!!:ar15: There's no telling how many times I've been shot in the back running for the exit. Or worse yet getting killed in midair right before I touch the ground:dead:

Comment

Working...
                X