No announcement yet.

Northern Strike 1.40???!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather wait and get a good patch, than get a poor patch today.

Comment

It has been like....2 months or something now, since the beta was first anounced.

I am expecting a huge, 5 page long change list.

Comment

Anyone who plays 1.4 will tell you that the servers crash constantly. Endless 'There is a problem with your connection' issues quickly followed by 'your connection to the server has been lost'

It's rare that you actually finish a round. I'm guessing they're trying to sort that out before releasing the patch.

Comment

Originally posted by isaac331 View Post
          You know, I have only seen the intel ads and intel gave us free maps so no worries, I don't know why all the kids cried when this was announced.
          Me either. Im happy that we are getting atleast one new map. And i don't care if some billboard or side of the box says "Intel". Maybe next time AMD or something like that sponsors the map.

Comment

From what I've heard around the grapevine, 1.40 beta will be followed by another beta before another official patch is released, so don't expect it any time soon. Keep your 1.25 handy so you can play NS any time you want.

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
              From what I've heard around the grapevine, 1.40 beta will be followed by another beta before another official patch is released, so don't expect it any time soon. Keep your 1.25 handy so you can play NS any time you want.
              ANOTHER BETA???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....:shock::shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Gobi_man
                ANOTHER BETA???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....:shock::shock:
                I agree

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry::cry::cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Rickywar
                  I agree

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry::cry::cry:
                  Annoying, but I have a feeling that it is needed.
                  The beta servers are still playable, they just tend to crash at the end of the round. But you can use them to get your Tampa/Clark fix until the patch is released.

Comment

Yea, the beta is pretty bad. Not BF2 1.3 bad but servers do crash quite a bit.

Comment

I think they released 1.41 for BF2 to stop server crashes and disconnects!

Comment

Originally posted by Rickywar View Post
                        damn! i just can't wait any longer :cry:
                        If you feel anxiety, just sit back and wait a bit longer. :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
                          If this is true, i have a feeling that is beacuse the "pod surf" fix. They wanna see how it works.

Comment

hey everyone i have found a NS server in 1.40 with the map Bridge at Remagen(titan)

Comment

Working...
                            X