Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rickywar
    Guest replied
    hey everyone i have found a NS server in 1.40 with the map Bridge at Remagen(titan)

Leave a comment:

• StoneCold313
    replied
    Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
    From what I've heard around the grapevine, 1.40 beta will be followed by another beta before another official patch is released, so don't expect it any time soon. Keep your 1.25 handy so you can play NS any time you want.
    If this is true, i have a feeling that is beacuse the "pod surf" fix. They wanna see how it works.

Leave a comment:

• Revoluti0n
    replied
    Originally posted by Rickywar View Post
    damn! i just can't wait any longer :cry:
    If you feel anxiety, just sit back and wait a bit longer. :yay:

Leave a comment:

• TrooperJac
    replied
    I think they released 1.41 for BF2 to stop server crashes and disconnects!

Leave a comment:

• Deesies
    replied
    Yea, the beta is pretty bad. Not BF2 1.3 bad but servers do crash quite a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Vreki
    replied
    Originally posted by Rickywar
    I agree

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry::cry::cry:
    Annoying, but I have a feeling that it is needed.
    The beta servers are still playable, they just tend to crash at the end of the round. But you can use them to get your Tampa/Clark fix until the patch is released.

Leave a comment:

• Rickywar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Gobi_man
    ANOTHER BETA???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....:shock::shock:
    I agree

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry::cry::cry:

Leave a comment:

• Gobi_man
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
    From what I've heard around the grapevine, 1.40 beta will be followed by another beta before another official patch is released, so don't expect it any time soon. Keep your 1.25 handy so you can play NS any time you want.
    ANOTHER BETA???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....:shock::shock:

Leave a comment:

• GrossKopf
    replied

Leave a comment:

• StoneCold313
    replied
    Originally posted by isaac331 View Post
    You know, I have only seen the intel ads and intel gave us free maps so no worries, I don't know why all the kids cried when this was announced.
    Me either. Im happy that we are getting atleast one new map. And i don't care if some billboard or side of the box says "Intel". Maybe next time AMD or something like that sponsors the map.

Leave a comment:

• TrooperJac
    replied
    Anyone who plays 1.4 will tell you that the servers crash constantly. Endless 'There is a problem with your connection' issues quickly followed by 'your connection to the server has been lost'

It's rare that you actually finish a round. I'm guessing they're trying to sort that out before releasing the patch.

Leave a comment:

• Shalashaska
    Guest replied
    It has been like....2 months or something now, since the beta was first anounced.

I am expecting a huge, 5 page long change list.

Leave a comment:

• NKDeus
    Guest replied
    I'd rather wait and get a good patch, than get a poor patch today.

Leave a comment:

• Rickywar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by cc//Ollie90 View Post
    No-one knows lol
    damn! i just can't wait any longer :cry:

Leave a comment:

• Quemical
    replied
    Ohh. I'd give iga more credit for free content if stuff like ns was free. I didnt mind paying $10 but free is better

Leave a comment:

Working...
X