EA Master Server Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cann0n-Fodder View Post
    Can't log in. Do you think it is because they are putting the patch through?
    wow is this like a joke post or something?:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
      wow is this like a joke post or something?:laugh:
      Yeah I was thinking that too, I kinda expected him to know about the Tuesday Maintainence, since he's a Server Owner and all. Well, no harm in asking a question, he got his answer.

Comment

A patch is coming............now that is funny! :laugh:

Comment

I wouldn't be too hard on the guy. I actually find his post quite helpful - why? It confirms the fact that I'm not the only one having trouble here.

Comment

Originally posted by KC-10 2142 View Post
            I wouldn't be too hard on the guy. I actually find his post quite helpful - why? It confirms the fact that I'm not the only one having trouble here.
            I don't blame him for not knowing or forgetting that Tuesday is maintenance day (although it is in the stickies)

But this one deserves some ridicule:
            When given the correct answer, he states that
            Originally posted by Cann0n-Fodder View Post
            Theres no weekly maintenance. What do they have to maintain? Players reboot and run the servers.
            "A round Earth? Don't be silly, it is obviously quite flat"

Comment

Im really scared about this new clark, recently i have seen an increase in users using the old clark and it has a huge range, i was once about 20 metres away and 2 shots killed me. I realize its a powerful gun and all but i cant see anyone getting away from it alive, i played a lot with the clark until i found my Baur, but this is just scary.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
                Im really scared about this new clark, recently i have seen an increase in users using the old clark and it has a huge range, i was once about 20 metres away and 2 shots killed me.
                The old Clark is a bit random. For each time you kill someone at 20 meters, you also shoot someone twice in the head at 2 meters without him getting as much as a shave.
                So it evens out.

But the new ROF will make things interesting. Unless they decide to decrease it before release, after all the current 1.40 is a beta.

Comment

But this guy was VERY good with the clark, he managed to keep picking me off like this loads of time, imagine us two on the back of the titan, he was at one vent and i was at the opposite, he would be able to kill me from that distance within 2 shots, it seemed really odd as the fact that a shotgun should only really have a range of about 15m.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki View Post
                    The old Clark is a bit random. For each time you kill someone at 20 meters, you also shoot someone twice in the head at 2 meters without him getting as much as a shave.
                    So it evens out.

But the new ROF will make things interesting. Unless they decide to decrease it before release, after all the current 1.40 is a beta.
                    Yes as I was defending a corridor last night level 2 when a player ran right at me so I shot him twice at point blank range, he then jumped over me so I turned and shot him 2 more times in the back and once again nothing happened. I tried to reload he turned and shot me. Must have been filled with bird shot. I don't think a new patch could make it any worse.

Comment

damn, u guys jus shut the op up.... how evil.... lol see, he stopped replying!

Comment

Hmm, the WoW community seemed to grasp the idea of Wednesday maintenance downtime. But the BF2142 community doesn't, and I thought WoW only attracted 12 year olds? :P

lol, just kidding. I know the majority of the BF2142 community know about the maintenance days, its just a select 'few' who always seem to post that the server is down...

Comment

Working...
                        X