team work squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team work squad

I want to get more out of 2142 but I dont really want to join a clan is there anyone who plays regular and wants to team up in a squad?My PCs is on the blink at the moment though and I keep on getting connection errors - ( bet 1.4) so I need to sort this out first though...

Add Bladeeagle in game for a good teamplayer.

Comment

Just play the game, and when you see a good team player, add him to your buddy list. The more buddies you have, the more often you will end up with a good squad.

Comment

well, dont u have any friends that play bf2142 too? if they dont, intro it to them! then u have some real close buddies to play with thats wat i did to some of my friends. though some of those stuck in wow refuse to switch.... oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by venny View Post
          well, dont u have any friends that play bf2142 too? if they dont, intro it to them! then u have some real close buddies to play with thats wat i did to some of my friends. though some of those stuck in wow refuse to switch.... oh well...
          yeah it was my amtes who got me into the game but they aint in to it any more

Comment

ouch... they put u on the frontlines and left u to die? poor thing.... lol jkjk

Comment

I'm always up for some good squad play

Comment

Originally posted by Yraen View Post
                I'm always up for some good squad play

yeah but how do I get ppl from here on my buddy list;bit of a noobish question I know...

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
                  yeah but how do I get ppl from here on my buddy list;bit of a noobish question I know...
                  Just type their names into the buddy request thingy and I guess type something about TBF2142

Comment

add isaac3339 to your list too.

Comment

Add me also I do a lot of teamwork when I go Assault kit but mostly I use sniper kit.
                      BF2142 IGN-Malaris

Comment

Find Buddys around your area that are willing to play like they mean it.

Incase you can reach Australia, my IGN is Micster.

Comment

Add me, (it's Avenger_One) and prepare for some smoke-grenading rambo medic-ness.

If I can sprint to you (and we both stand of a reasonable chance of surviving) I'll rezz you.

Comment

dont spam...

TotalBF2142.com Forum Rules

- No Spamming.
                            Any such messages will be removed at the sole discretion of the board staff. Spamming is defined as excessive posts that offer no significant value to the topic. Most of these kinds of posts are just single-word posts that have no meaning or value whatsoever, or just a post that could be of normal length but take the thread completely off topic. Do not derail/hijack threads!

anyway,
                            Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
                            to add buddies ingame, press tab, go to manage, same place where u put up kick votes, but there is also another set of boxes beside each player for adding them buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Yraen View Post
                              Just type their names into the buddy request thingy and I guess type something about TBF2142
                              Just to be a bit more clear the 'buddy request thingy' can be found on the left hand side of the screen when you first login as a soldier. You will see Buddy List and at the bottom a seach box, just enter the name of the person you want to invite to your buddy list.

If you play in European servers add RMcLeod

Comment

Working...
                              X