• Show
Clear All

nice man thanks

Comment

no problem, hey add my xfire and we'll play some time

SniperSquad01

Comment

Originally posted by General Sniper View Post
        there are none... we seriously need a online serverthough, i think i may be able to get one, i found some free server files for BF 2142 on fileplanet, can someone help me with setting it up for the mod?
        We run mods on our clan server. We are running the pro mod now but we will run this, if someone will please PM the info needed to set up our server. I'm a noob when it comes to installing the mods on the server. lol You can also email me at thekillerjud AT bf2shakedown DOT com. I can't wait to play this.....

Comment

uhh theres an online server running this mod, it is simple to get to just disable all filters exept the Same Mod filter, and you will see it, so hope to see you all on the server soon (and possibly shooting you down )

Comment

Ooooooh, thank you so much. The shark mouth brings back memories from when I was two years old - flying A-10 Cuba!

Comment

Small world, I remember playing a10 cuba as well, in fact I still have it in my cd collection (I don't really throw out any cd's ever)

Comment

Downloading it now. It looks good!!

Comment

omg i been waiting for this just saw it

Comment

i will download it now

Comment

Working...
                    X