Air 2 Air Combat v1.0 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air 2 Air Combat v1.0 Released

Air 2 Air Combat is a mod soley designed on enhancing and dedicating itself to aerial combat. I've been working to try and bring back the feel of air combat in Battlefield 2 and update it to Battlefield 2142. No Singleplayer support yet.

v1.0 Change log:
    Completely new engine physics
    Radar for gunships
    Primary fire chaingun
    Secondary fire default missiles
    New skins
    3 maps modded for dogfighting, Fall of Berlin, Shuhia Taiba and Sidi Power Plant

NOTE: I neglected to put in a shortcut for user who downloaded Battlefield 2142 from EA Link. If you did and you wish to use the shortcut, in Properties replace the Target with "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Battlefield 2142\BF2142Launcher.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +modPath mods/A2A

Download Here

Downloading now, nice job.

Comment

its great

Comment

downloading now, will post again later when i have tried it xD

omg.. that rocks mate xD love the barrel roll and everything, very cool xD

and damn... that radius for taking flags is huge! lol

Comment

Yes Yes Yes!
          Oh Thank God!
          You Are My Hero!

now i can dogfight for real,no more crappy response time!, and i can stunt too! and BTW if anyone wants to play over hamachi plz add my Xfire: Snipersquad01 or message me here

Comment

i still cant fly it :P
            i could almost barrel roll in the normal ones, to much response ahhh *explodes*

Comment

i flew, and i love this, its like a stunt flyer or dogfighter's dream, but one question.. it dosent seem to work over hamachi...... do you know of anyways to make this work?, or will it be in the next release?, oh and it would be great if someone could get an online server for this

P.S Tonks, i may make a movie showing some of the features of this, and some stunts and post it to youtube to get this mod some well deserved publicity, is that okay with you?

Comment

Yeh sure you can make movies, I myself plan to get together with my clan mates and make a movie for the next release.

As for running hamachi I don't know much about it. All I know is I join the hamachi server then load up the mod and the server is there in my local server browser.

Comment

Yeah, it works fine with hamachi for me and my mates

Great mod tonks!

Comment

hmm i must be doing sumthing wrong then

Comment

it is probably something to do with me.. i messed up my pc big time a while back.. and now doesnt seem i can join local servers xD

Comment

pretty cool!

i will try to get my freind to try this he loves dofighting and stunting these - what are the server names???

Comment

there are none... we seriously need a online serverthough, i think i may be able to get one, i found some free server files for BF 2142 on fileplanet, can someone help me with setting it up for the mod?

Comment

wat r ur hamachi network names?

Comment

if anyone wants to play they can join my hamachi network.. 9i usually use it for making movies but meh.

name: Movies2142
                              Password: 123

Comment

Working...
                              X