Bloodpatch for 2142?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodpatch for 2142?

Hi! I just discovered on a quite trustworthy German download website that there is a bloodpatch for BF2142. Anyone got it? Is it official or would it give me PB kicks? I can't try it out right now so I am asking.

Never heard of it, but it sound interesting

Comment

That would be awesome if it was legit.

Comment

Surely it's just a mini-mod, I doubt it's from EA/DICE so you couldn't use it on ranked servers.

Comment

I am pretty sure that anything that changes the client side of the game will get you a PB kick.

Comment

Why the heck do we need a blood patch for ?????? Especially in BF2142. BF2 didn't have one. These type of games really don't need it.

Don't get me wrong. I am a type of guy who loves to play Uncut games - The bloodier the better - depending on the game of course. i.E. Soldier of Fortune II Double Helix !!! WOW =)) but c'mon BF series !!!

Be real guys !

Comment

It would he funny though to see the blood when a guy gets hit by a tank shell lol

Comment

if he disintegrates in flight too, maybe it might be worth the download....

Comment

Originally posted by Stalker-NSDQ View Post
                  Why the heck do we need a blood patch for ?????? Especially in BF2142. BF2 didn't have one. These type of games really don't need it.

Don't get me wrong. I am a type of guy who loves to play Uncut games - The bloodier the better - depending on the game of course. i.E. Soldier of Fortune II Double Helix !!! WOW =)) but c'mon BF series !!!

Be real guys !
                  I don't know how this one works in Battlefield, but I guess it would be like another hit indicator. Currently it's that stuff around the cross hair. With a bloodpatch you would have your victim floating in blood as a second indicator (as I read somewhere on the forums someone had problems with the standard hit indicator)...
                  Just a question:
                  If I would try this one out and it truly is forbidden what would happen to my account?
                  Would I be banned for a lifetime? Or just kicked? Or ****** banned?
                  OK, as I read just now it's only for single player.

Comment

You won't be able to use it online.

ps. BF2 did have a blood patch/mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Stalker-NSDQ View Post

Be real guys !
                      well 1942 and BFV had blood and you can download your own skins.

Comment

I tried it now in Single Player. It's actually pretty cool. As I said, it's probably a nice addition to the existent hit indicator. But anyway, I try not to get used to it cause I can't use it online obviously.

Comment

It's more about the gameplay than the gore for me. I don't really miss blood in this game.

That type of mod would most definitely earn you a PB kick.

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX View Post
                            I tried it now in Single Player. It's actually pretty cool. As I said, it's probably a nice addition to the existent hit indicator. But anyway, I try not to get used to it cause I can't use it online obviously.
                            Screenshot?

ETA: never mind, youtube has it: http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...dpatch&search=

Comment

While I would like to see blood in Battlefield, that mod does a horrendously bad job of implementing it. The blood in those YouTube videos looks massively over the top, unrealistic, and more like an explosion of red dye.

If the next Battlefield had location and velocity dependent blood I'd be happy. As a sniper it'd be very satisfied to see a realistic puff of blood when hitting someone in the head/face, but I wouldn't expect a similarly sized jet of blood when hitting someone in their armoured chest with a pistol.

Comment

Working...
                              X