No announcement yet.

need titan assault gold help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to tell you the truth i already knew all the stuff posted here. i dont even know why i made this thread, i was looking for an answer that i know not the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanjurjo View Post
      We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... 'This Land'
      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!!!

:salute:

Comment

I got mine on a 64 player titan map with my trusty Clark Boomstick. I would use the infantry sonar to find targets on top of the titan, then blast em with the shotgun or set a nice trap with a sentry gun. If I get killed, I try to pod-stomp people up top when I return to the titan.

Comment

Your in luck Roger i have found the perfect server for you to obtain this award.

Using the advanced search filter look up "csa tryouts", its FiSH's clan server and when they have a titan map running its great because lots of people defend their titans most of the time, and it also has titan movement enabled and so you can get some really close battles in there.

Very good server.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
            Your in luck Roger i have found the perfect server for you to obtain this award.

Using the advanced search filter look up "csa tryouts", its FiSH's clan server and when they have a titan map running its great because lots of people defend their titans most of the time, and it also has titan movement enabled and so you can get some really close battles in there.

Very good server.
            Hmmm I might give that server a try. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

This is a quote some1 said but i cant remember who.

"Dont attack their titan, defend it!" Thats how I got it. Equip support with IPS(Shield) and sentry. In one corner of upper deck put sentry. In other put IPS and hide behind. Camp. THis will only work if defenders are podding back onto titan. Got it on second try like this.

Comment

Working...
              X