No announcement yet.

My best round ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z0mg Joo Aer Teh Haxx0r5 I Reprot Joo Fro Teh Hax0r1ng!!!!111!

Comment

I had a good game today on Cerbere Landing.

Comment

Originally posted by OneManZerg View Post

Nice. :salute:

Originally posted by rbevan59
        Z0mg Joo Aer Teh Haxx0r5 I Reprot Joo Fro Teh Hax0r1ng!!!!111!
        :laugh:

That would happen if it would be your score(kills etc).

Comment

Me thinks those glitches are not legit, meaning you'll only be notified that you've won an award but will not actually recieve the points, I've had that happen to me a couple of times, and I've never seen an increase, but only a DICE member can clear this issue I suppose.

And since we're talkin about best rounds, mine was 70 kills - 0 deaths, and yes, it's my best killing streak as well.

Comment

Originally posted by nemes1s View Post
            Me thinks those glitches are not legit, meaning you'll only be notified that you've won an award but will not actually recieve the points, I've had that happen to me a couple of times, and I've never seen an increase, but only a DICE member can clear this issue I suppose.

And since we're talkin about best rounds, mine was 70 kills - 0 deaths, and yes, it's my best killing streak as well.
            I've noticed too that you don't get the points sometimes. Few times it has hapened to me too. I get ribbon what is worth * points. It shows up in the BFHQ but the point's haven't registered.

Comment

Gw
              I wish i remember to take pics of my good days

Comment

Originally posted by OneManZerg View Post

Nice, but my Camp G one wins i have over 7 spm lol

Comment

Originally posted by nemes1s View Post

No, I got the promotion, so it must've registered in the stat server.

Also I suck too much to get kill streaks like that. :cry:

Comment

Working...
                  X