The Core Clean-Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Core Clean-Out

it was nere the end off the round for my team and our titan was at 10% health left, with about 10 enemies in the core. i podded around back to the behind of my titanand i pulled out my knife and silently took out 2 people who began screaming medic, and as the medic turns around to hal the fallen soldier, he gets delivered a quick cut to the head, and now with the last screams of medic fading away, i switched to my trusty shotgun and started to take out the turrets barring my allies way into the core, as i was doing this the support unit of the team in our titan, turns and fires upon me, as i duck for cover, jump out and quicly deliver a swift shotgun blast to his soulder, and now my team was pushing through the rest of the enemies holdin them back, i took out the recon who was about to blow his demo packs on the titan (god that was close) and promptly remove the res of the team with shotgun blasts to the head. i just got a distinguished combat eficency pin, and my titan defender gold badge, and all of the sudden i hear a hissing noise,as a freindly nade lands at my feet and blows me up :dead:

just letting you know this acctually happened, and i killed the same guys multiple times in that game, i killed the first 2 about 5 times each

*yawn*

Comment

Originally posted by rbevan59 View Post
      *yawn*
      QFT..

Comment

well, at least you defended.

Comment

Working...
        X