shotgun fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shotgun fun

ah the shotgun, one of my favourite weapons on titan mode,so easy to sneak behind every enemy in the core and put a quick blast into their backs, one time i cleard out a whole titan with a shotgun.... then got killed by a turret lol, i dont suppose anyone else has funny shotgun stories?

The Shotgun and SMG have to be the best weapons when it comes to Titan Attacking and Defending. You can run around like mad Shooting everyone when they least suspect it and have fun doing so.

Comment

yeah, although the insults of n00b and other more vicious words come up when you kill the same guy about 10 times after he gets mediced

Comment

u kno wot 1 of my fav things is in the titan.. APM mines.. they rock xD if u have some1 who can resupply u.. u can just keep dropping them everywer as soon as u get a kill with 1... i have just walked around dropping them everywer and got tons of kills

Comment

Originally posted by Animal View Post
          u kno wot 1 of my fav things is in the titan.. APM mines.. they rock xD if u have some1 who can resupply u.. u can just keep dropping them everywer as soon as u get a kill with 1... i have just walked around dropping them everywer and got tons of kills
          haha been there done that.....bf2, in one of the patches you could lay unlimited apms, me and a m8 layed 40 of them, i supplied he layed. that was funny to watch the entire team be apm'ed in 30 seconds........was his best round score aswell. that patch only lasted about a week before a emergency change was made.....hahaha

\back to topic.
          clark is the best for crouching and guarding the vents. one shot to upper torso/head is instant kill.......i once kept a vent clear on my own for a whole round using just clark and sheild for lower protection

Comment

Does shooting voss bunnyhoppers in the air with the clark then laughing shotgun fun?

Comment

hah most definately, i love doing that.

Comment

Lol... I was on Camp G... and that + shotgun = fun
                So... I was running around... and wouldn't you know it... THREE people, count them, THREE people were just climbing a ladder... hehe they didn't last long

Comment

i cant wait to unlock the clark shotgun. in a titan i always get killed by it

Comment

Originally posted by Icecronie View Post
                    i cant wait to unlock the clark shotgun. in a titan i always get killed by it
                    proabably me XD i love the shotty:yay:

-=offtopic=-
                    support kit, IDS, and a gunship (shotgun included incase you need to bail into a firfight) is a really good combo if you are a fly boy like me its total ownage shoot a few down if your unlucky get hit by a SAW drop into the middle of a fire fight shtugn some poepl

Comment

i picked up the clark and i love it, i can't wait to unlock it

Comment

Working...
                      X