Perpetual EMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perpetual EMP

Today I was playing on a Berlin map in a walker, and I got emped by a support (I think). Everything is well and good, but I find that the emps just kept coming... non-stop. For about a minute (yes, I'm surprised I lasted that long, too), I was emped. I even jumped out of the walker to look around. I was surrounded by my teammates, and I couldn't see the emp grenade coming from anywhere. Finally the enemy walker comes and takes me out. Has anyone ever been perpetually EMPed before? I'm pretty sure it wasn't just a really good support.

Maybe two good supports?

Comment

this aint no bug exploit;head over to TG forums and there is a video link to You Tube that showa you how to do it;it's all a matter of timing...

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
        this aint no bug exploit;head over to TG forums and there is a video link to You Tube that showa you how to do it;it's all a matter of timing...
        But nothing on UAV within range of EMPing me and no trails (those EMP grenades leave trails when thrown). I swear I looked everywhere. I mean, I know what to look for. =[ Just wasn't there.

Comment

Could be a hack but then why didn't he throw aty strikes at you?

Comment

Originally posted by Bladeeagle View Post
            Could be a hack but then why didn't he throw aty strikes at you?
            No clue. Bad commander I guess. I know the signs of when I'm being EMPed, and this was just strange.

Comment

Working...
            X