10v10 Titan Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10v10 Titan Tournament

For more information please E-mail thekillerjud@bf2shakedown.com.

cool. dunno why 10 v 10 tho? why not 12v12?

no rules yet?

Hope you get those rules up quickly. I'm sure many clans wont join because no rules are stated. my clan will be waiting for them to see.

Comment

Aww... that'd be fun, but no clan :hmm:

Comment

The rules will be posted soon.

Comment

That's right, the rules will be pretty simple and will be very close to other tournament rules.

But we are doing 10vs10 because it's hard to get more than 10 people to show up for a tournament. Maybe later we'll do 12vs12.

Comment

#8: Abusing game or map bugs is forbidden. Please note that you are not allowed to use the pods (Beacon, APC) to get to roofs that are unreachable by foot. Also you're not allowed to place the beacon in a location where it can't be destroyed. In addition any other way to get an unfair advantage using methods that may or may not be commonly known is forbidden and will be handled on a case by case basis.

this makes no sense for a titan tourney. Air transports get to roofs all the time. The vehicles in a titan match is what makes it titan and not cq. Beacons should be able to be placed anywhere as long as they can be destroyed.

also any clan that signs up for a tourney and can get 10 to show, should have no problem with 2 more. at the very least anyone serious about it.

Comment

Originally posted by danutz1183 View Post
              #8: Abusing game or map bugs is forbidden. Please note that you are not allowed to use the pods (Beacon, APC) to get to roofs that are unreachable by foot. Also you're not allowed to place the beacon in a location where it can't be destroyed. In addition any other way to get an unfair advantage using methods that may or may not be commonly known is forbidden and will be handled on a case by case basis.

this makes no sense for a titan tourney. Air transports get to roofs all the time. The vehicles in a titan match is what makes it titan and not cq. Beacons should be able to be placed anywhere as long as they can be destroyed.

also any clan that signs up for a tourney and can get 10 to show, should have no problem with 2 more. at the very least anyone serious about it.
              We have seen problems with these rules and have removed them untill they are finalized. These were just a draft and the rules and so forth will be on the sign up site along with all other information. This thread was started in order to get the word out.

Thank you for your concerns.

Comment

no problem. let us know when your done drafting your rules, have a date for the tourney itself, etc.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys, we are getting lots of suggestions on this, which is good. So we may change quite a bit. Some people are turned off by it just being titan and not conquest.

Sorry about the rules being posted so soon though, that was kinda my fault.

Comment

Personally, I prefer Titan to Conquest. It always seems more involved for some reason

Comment

More than likely it will stay a titan only tournament. That seems to be more of a "fair" battle.

Comment

I need to join a clan.

Comment

Once the sign up site is finnished, everything will be explained in more detail.

Comment

Originally posted by SilentB View Post
                            I need to join a clan.
                            How old are you? You may qualify to join our clan.

Comment

We would be interested if titan movment was off!

Comment

Working...
                              X