SoundBlaster X-fi problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoundBlaster X-fi problems

hey guys, I've had 2142 for awhile and love it, last night however i booted up the game and realized i had no sound past the intro movies, i thought it might be menu thing so i entered a game, still nothing. I'm running on a Soundblaster X-fi Xtreme Music 7.1 and have had NO problems until now.

Any Opinions? i don't wanna have to reinstall unless i have to

Originally posted by Flamesfan_21 View Post
    hey guys, I've had 2142 for awhile and love it, last night however i booted up the game and realized i had no sound past the intro movies, i thought it might be menu thing so i entered a game, still nothing. I'm running on a Soundblaster X-fi Xtreme Music 7.1 and have had NO problems until now.

Any Opinions? i don't wanna have to reinstall unless i have to
    Try to check the WAVE volume in the windows audio control, set it to the max

Sorry for my bad english :P

Comment

Done and done, i can't figure it out, nothing has changed, i literally came off 2142 to have dinner, went back and no sound

Comment

Have you changed the mode for the Xfi? Try setting your sound options to hardware rather than Xfi. Have you set the VOIP microphone setting to TEST - if so untick the test settings box

Comment

Make sure its on the right mode also, try switching it then switching back etc

Comment

Originally posted by cc//Ollie90 View Post
            Make sure its on the right mode also, try switching it then switching back etc
            It was on the right mode, but i switched it to hardware and back to X-fi and got sound back, didn't think that simple, thanks man

Comment

Working...
            X