Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things that happen in Battlefield 2142 that make you laugh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

today on camp G i dropped a supply crate near one of my destroyed commander assets at the EU base to repair it, and without even trying crushed the enemy sniper who was camping next to it. It was my first supply-tillery kill ever and I spent the rest of the round peeing my pants laughing

Comment

LOL! I was playing today the map was Minsk (conquest). At one of the flags This guy was spray me with his Lambert Carbine..hits nothing. I return fire with what's left in my mag in my Lambert...nothing both pull out our pistols nothing....pull out the knife and I got his tags. Sad that we both could not kill each other with our primary and secondary weapons and it just came down to the knives. And then get accused for "hacking". Now that is something to laugh about.

Comment

Headshoting basically the whole squad..was halarious to me

Comment

joining a clan server with some other peeps from my clan, and each of us gettin alll the tags from that clan,

for owning a server to much that u got banned

Comment

Originally posted by -(UtC)- Iquere « View Post
            Going in to a knife-fight with two enemies. I knife one of them and shoots the head off the other one with my clark. Always makes me laugh.
            haha

i like doing this and always get moaned at =P

on camp g and running to harbour then having two EU running down with knifes so.. i get asked knife fight, so im like 2 v 1 (me being 1) sounds fair so i swap to knife and we DANCE :evil: then i whip the baur out headshot one of them and whilst the other guy fiddles to get his gun out i knife him and walk off going "cheers" and throw a med box down =P

always cheers me up =D

Comment

Seeing someone hiding behind an explosive box.

Comment

Working...
              X