Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things that happen in Battlefield 2142 that make you laugh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that happen in Battlefield 2142 that make you laugh.

You have to laugh at some things.

This one was recent: There was a walker and a squad member was spamming the Walker with EMP's and in battlecom he was like "HAHA HOW YOU LIKE EMP'S NOW B1TCH?"

Im not sure if there is been another thread like this but If there has...This can be version 2! :yay:

A poor guy spraying a full clip of ammo hitting nothing but air just before I knife him.

Killing a recon, picking up his kit, dropping his APM mines, retrieving my original kit, then having the same guy step on his own mine.

Comment

I ran over someone with my goliath...

Comment

Whenever someone tries to shot up my Walkers vents, and gets crushed when the Walker crouches

Comment

When roadkilling with a gunship.

Comment

Going in to a knife-fight with two enemies. I knife one of them and shoots the head off the other one with my clark. Always makes me laugh.

Comment

An enemy recon is standing right in front of you and activates his camo. He thinks it makes him totally invisible and that I have no idea where he's gone.
              Hopefully a nice shotgun round convinced him otherwise.

Comment

Knifing entire squads.

Comment

Having the enemy so intent on destroying the titan core that they don't put up any defences, so I slide in and collect some tags

Comment

When I'm camping/defending a control point (be it a silo or flag, take your pick), and the SAME GUY keeps coming back to try and take it and get a revenge kill on me for taking him out every time he tries. After about the 5th try I just get the giggles... you'd think they'd either wise up and bring some buddies along or just go try and take another control point. LOL

Comment

Getting random road kills with the buggy.

Comment

Being warned or kicked for swearing. Always made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by leaffan29 View Post
                          Being warned or kicked for swearing. Always made me laugh.
                          Yeah I don't understand the rationale. Swearing IS mature. If you're trying to protect the kids, it is a lost cause. They hear worse through Sex Ed and classmates.

Comment

Originally posted by Cann0n-Fodder View Post
                            Yeah I don't understand the rationale. Swearing IS mature. If you're trying to protect the kids, it is a lost cause. They hear worse through Sex Ed and classmates.
                            Kids these days swear more than us anyways so who cares. The game is rated T for teen and we are sitting here killing people. I just don't get the rational from some people and some server owners who set those rules in place.

When i had my server running the first thing i would disable was that stupid swear filter.

Comment

I actually encourged it on my server, because if you can express your anger through swearing, you are less likely to express it through TKing or other lame ways.

Comment

Working...
                              X