Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper only Servers

Does anyone know of a few good ones?

I used to play Sniper Kings but too many people where just running around with every weapon but the sniper rifle and using walkers.

I am trying to get into the top 100 snipers so ideally want to try a few sniper only games

(I take it thats allowed??)

its allowed? omg!

Comment

go to HK_snipe maps......

i did

got banned

they have a separate area for knifing and you cant pass a certain part of the map when sniping.

i did

ran lots of people over

shot some knife padders

get banned! woot:laugh:

Comment

I hate snipers that play sniper maps only, or play tunis harbor. It's like how people have like 20k in kills and only play camp G.

Just snipe no matter where you are. I take my Park 52 wherever I go. No matter what stage.

Snipers only is also really really gay. You cant even goto the other side, so that means you don't have to watch your back. That is lame. Half the rush of sniping is watching your back.

Comment

I've played on a sniper server with slaney. It was pretty funny. I didn't get that many kills though.

Comment

isn't a sniper only map technically the same as a knife only map?

as in they're forcing you to use 1 particular weapon.

Comment

Couldn't you make an arguement in lawyer speak that you are only "Suggesting" that players use the sniper rifles, but you aren't making any rules or forcing anyone to, you are just making a suggestion. And you could say "You can use any kit you want" but no one really chooses to.

Comment

The sniper onlys i have played people tended to use whatever they liked so i tend to play anything goes servers now..

Comment

Sniper only servers are illegal, just like inf only servers and k/p

Comment

Originally posted by Cann0n-Fodder View Post
                    Couldn't you make an arguement in lawyer speak that you are only "Suggesting" that players use the sniper rifles, but you aren't making any rules or forcing anyone to, you are just making a suggestion. And you could say "You can use any kit you want" but no one really chooses to.
                    It's not a suggestion if the admin bans you for not using a sniper weapon. This means particular weapons are forced therefore it is against the rules just like K&P servers.

Comment

Sniper only servers are not allowed for the same reason pistol and knife servers aren't allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cann0n-Fodder View Post
                        I think the rules prohibit "restricting kits", so as long as the guy in the walker with a 2000:1 K/D ratio isnt kicked, I would say that it is a technically valid argument.
                        But bear in mind that the list is not all-inclusive, so EA may at any time decide that this is in fact a TOS violation.

And with regard to the OP, let me say that getting in the top 100 anything by playing on a restricted server is pathetic.
                        You may make it to the top of the leaderboard, but that wont mean a thing.

Comment

I don't see any thing wrong with sniper only its there choice to play there so let them, now if they would make a AT only that would be fun.

Comment

sniper only servers are pointless anyway, you got more chance of dieing agasint 15+ other snipers than on a normal map/server playing sniper

Comment

Sniper servers allow you to improve your sniper duels. Make you better at popping heads that are bobbling.

Comment

Working...
                              X