No announcement yet.

sick of the whinning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, listen to him guys, RDX macros to make it blow up before it hits the floor are part of the game, stop whining!

Comment

Well, in the 1.4 Patch the Clark RDX will be able to destroy APMs and RDX, so we can clear out the vents and halls before we enter.

And to people who argued that the defused does that - the defuser does BUT you need to be right on top of the explosive, where it's camping operator can set it off in your face.

Comment

Im gonna whine about whinners who whine about whinners.
        Wooooaaoow! =P

Comment

Originally posted by Divine View Post
          Im gonna whine about whinners who whine about whinners.
          Wooooaaoow! =P
          stop whining you whinner

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis908 View Post
            "Vreki and I"
            When wise you are, proper English not important.

Comment

^^ROFL

Sniper this pic was too good to let go so sorry for stealing it :P

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to whine about whiners who whine about people whining because others whine when they whine them selfs. /whine.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger_One View Post
                Well, in the 1.4 Patch the Clark RDX will be able to destroy APMs and RDX, so we can clear out the vents and halls before we enter.

And to people who argued that the defused does that - the defuser does BUT you need to be right on top of the explosive, where it's camping operator can set it off in your face.
                Not to mention, who wants to bring an engineer kit into an enemy titan?

Comment

Originally posted by MILLWOOD View Post
                  Listen C-4 ,claymore's,nade's, sentry guns and what ever other weapon or tool that bothers you are all part of the game. they are going to be used and most are going to be used in some way you don't like because it makes things a little hard for you. if i go to your titan there are going to be plenty of c-4 and claymores and nades. If you come to my titan it's going to be the same. if you don't like it stay on the ground and take care of silos. I hate a good gunship pilot but they are a part of the game just like these other weapons. if you can't handle them maybe this game isn't for you... there's always checkers or chess..
                  YOU'RE sick of the whining.........and what are you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by MooseHouse View Post
                    Isn't it whining
                    Indeed it is!

I know where Millwood's coming from, though. I'm happy to accept being wasted by any weapon in the game. As he says, it's all part of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by isaac331 View Post
                      ^^ROFL

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to whine about whiners who whine about people whining because others whine when they whine them selfs. /whine.
                      QFTW!

Comment

Originally posted by isaac331 View Post
                        ^^ROFL

What did he say?......................maybe EA should replace the knife with a canteen, the pistol with a slingshot, the grenades with eggs, and (rifles, mg's etc. )with clubs. Do you think that the game would be more balanced and it would definitely deter cheating. Simple enough, no more whining.

Comment

whinning = winning. You win when you whine because the game mechanics are changed A.K.A. nerf and you have it easier.

Comment

I hate sentry guns because they dont come up red when I look at them and then shoot me in the back. I hate claymore spammers too.. It's easy and lame.

Comment

Must be a farmboy.

Isn't WHINNING the noise a horse makes ?

Comment

Working...
                              X