Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA Link won't update / install

Hi,

I am having a bit of a problem with EA Link and hope you guys can help.

I am trying to update EA Link to its latest version but when the installer starts it will extract EA Link.MSI and ISScript11.msi but after that the window closes and nothing happens at all. I have tried manually uninstalling EA Link as directed by the EA support site but when I run ead-installer.exe the same happens again! I am running Vista Ultimate and Kaspersky Anti-Virus (if that helps!)

Thanks,

kOna.

I've had the exact same problem for ages and havent found a way to fix it. EA support were useless as ever. If you find a solution please let me know.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kOna* View Post
      Hi,

I am having a bit of a problem with EA Link and hope you guys can help.

I am trying to update EA Link to its latest version but when the installer starts it will extract EA Link.MSI and ISScript11.msi but after that the window closes and nothing happens at all. I have tried manually uninstalling EA Link as directed by the EA support site but when I run ead-installer.exe the same happens again! I am running Vista Ultimate and Kaspersky Anti-Virus (if that helps!)

Thanks,

kOna.
      KONA! I am having the same exact problem as you. It started July 26th. I've tried everything I know and I still can't figure it out. I'm not going to let it beat me though.

I found the answer on this forum!

Cigar_Man saved the day.

The thread is "won't reinstall"

Comment

Working...
      X