I hate TK punishers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brump View Post
    I'm pissed off enough when they make me tk them, the punish makes no difference, you still get -3 for a screw up by a noob.
    yeah though 3 points isnt that much.

Comment

This is why I don't hang out at FF on servers because noobs tking me pisses me off.

Comment

This has to be the LAMEST TK PUNISH EVER!!! OK, on Belgrade, I use the APC almost all of the time, Sooooo... I was the the gunner spot (F2) and I was firing upon an enemy spawn beacon, next thing I know, A friendly spawns on the spawn point where the beacon was and I get a punish. I respond by saying: WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR FREAKIN PROBLEM YOU DUMB POOR SENSELESS IDIOTIC NOOB?!?!? LEARN WHEN TO FORGIVE!!!

MY apc shots were already in the air when he spawned, he just didnt move at all when he spawned.

Here is another lame TK punish: I am firing a Clark RDX shotgun at an enemy titan console, some idiot decides to run up to the projectile that I fired and just stares at it, probably thinking (Oooh pretty lights! Maybe it will kill me and I can punish) It sure does kill him and I get punished.

Another one is when I had 3 RDX packs on a console, 3 teammates decide to walk up to it while i have my back turned and I TK them and get Punished 3x.

This is also one that makes me really mad: When I was flying a transport, I came over an enemy flag (i was playing conquest) and I was slowly descending and next thing I know is, 4 people bail out of the transport right before it touches the ground and TK's all of them, only 2 punish for it though. So i end up thanking and congradulating the people who DIDNT punish for that, and one of them responded by saying : It was OUR fault we got Tked so I forgave.

Recently when I get TKed, I almost always punish now because I'm sick of other players doing it to me and I always tell them that I REALLY Didnt want to punish and they say "I understand, It happens to me too" or something like that... In fact! I broke my TK punish record the other day! 8 punishes and 2 forgives (I was playing titan so the round lasted a while).

Comment

I'm very liberal in my TK punishing. I'll punish someone if they are going out of their way to be a jerk.

Comment

Here is another lame TK which is actually the person who got TKed's fault;

I was in my EU tank on belgrade and i was fighting against the enemy PAC walker, I got the walker down to where is its on fire, so the enemy in the walker bails out and runs away,then came along another stupid teammate who decides to get in and and then the walker blows up because it was on fire and I GET THE TEAMKILL PLUS THE PUNISH!

Comment

Originally posted by rbevan59 View Post
              Here is another lame TK which is actually the person who got TKed's fault;

I was in my EU tank on belgrade and i was fighting against the enemy PAC walker, I got the walker down to where is its on fire, so the enemy in the walker bails out and runs away,then came along another stupid teammate who decides to get in and and then the walker blows up because it was on fire and I GET THE TEAMKILL PLUS THE PUNISH!
              Wow I didn't know a flaming-then-exploding walker attaches YOU to any deaths that result from it - that is lame.

You do know that the punish doesn't add any additional negative score. You get -3 points if the person punishes or not.

Comment

Working...
              X