I hate TK punishers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate TK punishers!!

they are so lame I swear all they do is punish punish punish:hmm: what do they honestly think, that I killed them on purpose?? I always forgive unless someone directly kills me...

Yeah kinda bugs me too, especially when it's someone you've just healed and revived and then he jumps in your way blasting :s

Comment

I do too which is why I play "FF OFF" servers. I'm too sloppy with my ordnance, too.

Comment

But then you got RDX bunny hoppers.

Comment

Right, so? Part of the game.

Comment

Meh, I'll TK punish if they just ran around a corner and started shooting me, or was randomly throwing grenade about. It's particularly annoying wehn you get wasted at close range with a Voss. You know he has the Defib, and any real Assault player would have it with him, yet he doesn't use it . . .

Comment

Yeah it annoys me as well.

If I get teamkilled I never punish. I just take it in my stride and move on. The only reason I would Punish is if some little smart *** comes up and just starts spraying me. Which has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by hrbib21 View Post
                Right, so? Part of the game.
                so is tk punish.

---

There are very few circumstances I'll actually forgive someone for a TK. If it's a blatant accident, I'll wait for an apology before forgiving. If they don't say sorry, it would really depend on the mood I'm in if I forgive or not.

If it's a dumb accident, one that could easily have been avoided (Like running around the corner and being startled) I probably won't forgive.

Comment

There is only one situation what i hate the most. I jump from the ledge, open parachute, land on friendly and get punished for that... It just makes me go like this: :wall:

I punish for tk if friendly chases me half way across the map with his knife in hand. When he reaches me, kills me with his knife and t-bags. Or when i know it's intentional. If TK'er says sorry or revives or something like that, then i usually don't punish. But if he TK's me just to get my kit(it has happend), then i punish.

Comment

i was on a server being commander and some guy kept on coming up to me and knifing me so i punished him after the 5th time he was kicked and banned from the server this is the only time i ever punish

Comment

I will punish if it's their fault for being an idiot.
                      eg. I spawn at a base, a member of my own team who was camping their decides to gun me down. It was clear I was on their team = TK PUNISH
                      or like what happened yesterday a teammate plants rdxs on the fav that I am in the gunner seat of and blows it up (WTH?!) = TK PUNISH

I won't punish if its partly/wholey my fault for not thinking.
                      eg. I run in front of bullets/vehicle or I go towards a grenade just thrown after I could clearly see it being thrown = TK FORGIVE

Comment

sniper iu wam shocked i thought you would never make a post like this... i was wrong. :shakehead:

Comment

normally I dont punish if its an accident like a misthrown grenade or some stray bullets because he is jumpy, but I will absolutely 100% of the time punish when I get killed by RDX from a teammate. That **** pisses me off more then anything, especially when they load up the reactor core with it and then give no warning before slaughtering the whole room (I still have yet to get a titan survival pin thanks to those assholes)

Comment

Old news. Been done 1,000 times.

Has anyone actually been kicked due to punishes? If not, why do you care? Let them punish.

Most FF incidents can be avoided. Sometimes it's sloppy play, sometimes it's bad luck. I'll punish if I assume sloppy play just to send a message that it was a dumb thing to do.

Now the number of people who run into my line of fire while I am shooting. Or who see a cluster of enemies on the UAV and think they can kill them in CQC while their team mates throw grenades. They're the real problem, not the punishers.

Comment

Most annoying thing is when you accidentally TK, say you're sorry and revive them and they still punish you. Sometimes you just feel like TK'ing them again on purpose.

Comment

Working...
                              X