using noob tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using noob tactics

use noob tactics to trick the enemy; for instance if Im in a tower playing as an engineer and spot infantry I know that my smg is no good from far way so I let off a few rounds and make sure they know where I am; he climbs ladder I SMG him in the face; recently Ive been using my knife more..so he may get his face slit instead. Another example would be to loose a few rounds at the enemy and then run inside the tower ie ( suez/verdun etc.) dont climb the ladder, 9 times out of 10 he'll come running and start climing , youll be waiting in the little alcove at the bottom of the ladder for an easy kill..you can also entice campers out of corridors by acting like a noob..works better on 16 player titans ervers though...:salute:

I've done the SMG trick before! It does work! You can also trick assault people into spamming rockets at you, then popping back out to pick them off.

Comment

Originally posted by Cann0n-Fodder View Post
      I've done the SMG trick before! It does work! You can also trick assault people into spamming rockets at you, then popping back out to pick them off.
      thats it trickery gets you kills and points ; I love tricking people in the game .....

Comment

Clever tactics like this make the game, for me. Coming up with a way of breaking through the unbreakable defenses of a flag.

If you remember you are playing with people, then it becomes easy to defeat them. Just trick them into doing what you want them to do.

Comment

nuff said dude

Originally posted by Lord Sharpe View Post
          Clever tactics like this make the game, for me. Coming up with a way of breaking through the unbreakable defenses of a flag.

If you remember you are playing with people, then it becomes easy to defeat them. Just trick them into doing what you want them to do.
          nuff said dude..

Comment

Think about how stupid the average person is. Now, remember that by the definition of the word "average", approximately half of all people are even stupider than that.

Feigning stupidity, ignorance or fear is so often a winner in this game. Even the pros become complacent, no matter how much they want not to, when they believe they are up against an inexperienced player who is rattled. This lapse in concentration allows you to get the upper hand, and is a powerful technique indeed.

Comment

Just recently Ive been doing stuff like this more and more ...driving an apc and come face to face with another apc? just machine gun away at him like a noob;draw him in when he's close enough pod out behind him and take the points either by pilum or rdx....gunship coming in just sit there like a noob;let him come in nice and close ;at the last second shields up and emp the c**t

Comment

oh yea i love the apc vs apc trick i do it all the time. one of my favorites is to just snipe from the 2 level sniper towers and when someone gets close to the bottom of the tower let out a few pistol shots until he notices you and then wait for him to come up and knife from behind when hes on the ladder.

Comment

Hahahahaha

Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
                  gunship coming in just sit there like a noob;let him come in nice and close ;at the last second shields up and emp the c**t
                  hhahahahaha :laugh::laugh::laugh:

brilliant i tried that and it worked lol was really funny

Comment

Originally posted by muppetchief View Post
                    hhahahahaha :laugh::laugh::laugh:

brilliant i tried that and it worked lol was really funny
                    yes the majority of pilots will hover behind an enemy vehicle to get a kill;in a tank just shields up and blast him with your cannon..

Comment

Yep, the ones you have to watch out for are pilots like me who never hover, by the time my first rockets have hit you and you're aware of me I've already flown past you and started a turn/climb/dive so you don't have a straight shot at me.

The only downside for me is if you are moving as I swoop not all of my rockets will hit and I won't get the kill.

The variation of the 'noob tactic' I like is the double bluff, make the enemy think you are bluffing when in fact you're not.

e.g. run around a building, in normal circumstances the enemy will think you are bluffing and are waiting just around the corner for him. So he'll go around the other way to come up behind you, but in fact you have ran around to the other side and are waiting for him to come up "behind" you.

Comment

lol i never climb ladders. i just throw grenades and wait for them to pop thier head out. besides wtf is an engineer doing in a tower, you should be at a silo or in armor, utilize yer kit man.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Smith View Post
                          lol i never climb ladders. i just throw grenades and wait for them to pop thier head out. besides wtf is an engineer doing in a tower, you should be at a silo or in armor, utilize yer kit man.
                          I quite like camping silos and as I play suez I wind up in a tower alot;I utilize my kit by destroying most of the enemy vehicles that try to cap the silo;I can hold a silo for most of the round ; and as I'm working towards my war college ribbon ,this is the best way I feel that I can influence the round.I have never really been that much into vehicles but I love the engineer kit - everyone has got a different style of play bro,this thread is just about noob tactics ie acting like a noob to trick the enemy

Comment

the best is ignoring a camo'ed guy and then ruining his fleeting moment of stealth by clark to the face. also letting a knifer think he is following you undetected and then hopping back over him to get his tags yourself.

Comment

hey if you can truly defend the silo from up there go right ahead. what happens when its not armor thats capping but infantry thats on the other side of the silo? what do you do then?

Comment

Working...
                              X