Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! In portuguese (native language here in Brazil, we say "português"): FELIZ NATAL!

Happy fraggin' for everybody

FELIZ NATAL!!!!! FELIZ NATAL!!!!! FELIZ NATAL!!!!!

Comment

xlokix wrote..

I don't see how you blame FOX News when you use such one-side political arguments such as these.

And in all seriousness, aren't even you getting a little tired of hearing liberals complain about FOX News?
      Somebody forgot to wear their <sarcastic> hat, because if you thought that I was linking there because it was my stated opinion, then, well, um, you didn't catch the sarcasm I guess.

Christian leagues wanted to support businesses that celebrated Christianity, and that's fine, but news cycles picked it up and ran with it because it is a controversal story and news people need to find friction. The 'War on Christmas' is a non-story so I poke fun.

And FOX News is conservatively slanted (you have to see it), but since we liberals (four-letter word, I know) value freedom of speech and journalistic integrity over censorship and yellow journalism, we show our protest by voicing our opinions. We don't call for the network to be stricken from the air (like the [Family|Christian] [League|Federation] [protecting children] do).

I really don't want to argue this though. Merry Christmas, and Happy Hanukkah.

Comment

happy holidays!

Comment

Simplex wrote..

And FOX News is conservatively slanted (you have to see it), but since we liberals (four-letter word, I know) value freedom of speech and journalistic integrity over censorship and yellow journalism, we show our protest by voicing our opinions.
          So by expressing your freedom of speech, you try to shut down FOX News for their freedom of speech? Well I'm convinced.
          Somebody forgot to wear their <sarcastic> hat, because if you thought that I was linking there because it was my stated opinion, then, well, um, you didn't catch the sarcasm I guess.
          You say it like I didn't know your opinion of the whole matter in the first place.

Comment

HAPPY JESUSMAS

Comment

Religion time

Comment

xlokix, look at all them anti-christian liberals! oh.. wait.

Comment

xlokix wrote..

But since he did, now we have to listen to the anti-christian liberals for the next 300 posts.
                  I'm anti-religion, but I'm certainly not a liberal. I hate both ends of the spectrum.

Comment

m4elite wrote..

xlokix, look at all them anti-christian liberals! oh.. wait.
                    Why are you still posting?

I can't even sign on AIM anymore because I get a message from this kid every time I do sign on.

Comment

xlokix wrote..

So by expressing your freedom of speech, you try to shut down FOX News for their freedom of speech? Well I'm convinced.
                      Lets run this down. I link to anti-FOX website. You note the amount of bitching about FOX news. I say it's tongue in cheek and say that we're just bitching. You say we're trying to shut it down. I don't care.
                      xlokix wrote..

You say it like I didn't know your opinion of the whole matter in the first place.
                      Let's also run this one down. Zips says Merry Christmas, someone chimes in about 'WAR ON TERROR, I MEAN CHRISTMAS,' you complain about the liberals bitching about there not being a War on Christmas in the first place, I link to an outlandish satire website mocking the War on Christmas (in theme with the rest of the stuff going on here at CSN), you complain about how my argument is so one-sided, I reply saying that it was a joke, and then you say back that of course you knew what my stated opinions were (aka "THANKS FOR FUCKING SHARING"). Not even at Burger King could you have it your way this often.

P.S. I am now the official play-by-play announcer for CSN. Anyone want to be my color commentator? They have to understand the characters on the forum and they need to know when to chime in to fill the gap between plays. I'm also hiring strippers. APPLY WITHIN.

Comment

ZOMG POW WAMMO KERSLAM

PS i gotta side with Simplex

PSS consider this my application

Comment

GOD JUL!

Comment

Lole

Comment

xlokix wrote..

Why are you still posting?

I can't even sign on AIM anymore because I get a message from this kid every time I do sign on.
                              I asked you 1 time "is this your myspace" after you saying ma_ was older than yourself when your myspace said you were 26.

Comment

Simplex wrote..

I link to an outlandish satire website mocking the War on Christmas (in theme with the rest of the stuff going on here at CSN), you complain about how my argument is so one-sided, I reply saying that it was a joke, and then you say back that of course you knew what my stated opinions were (aka "THANKS FOR FUCKING SHARING"). Not even at Burger King could you have it your way this often.
                                It's more of an insult than a joke, which makes it an incredibly crappy joke. Let me tell you a funnier joke:
                              • How many Democrats does it take to plug in a lightbulb? 0, they're too stupid to figure that out!
                              • Now do you see how lame a joke is when it's an insult? Your "joke" would be much funnier if it had the view of all the morons complaining about how opressed their religion is due to the "Merry Christmas" banners. Yes, stores changed their greetings because fucking idiots complained to the manager. So out of fear of being sued they changed it. That's your fucking war. The words "Merry Christmas" have been used for a very long time and people are trying to change it saying that centuries before this it didn't bother them, but now it does.

And m4elite, no I don't even have a myspace account, nor would I ever use the name "xlokix" (assuming that's what you searched).

Comment

Working...
                                X