No announcement yet.

wouldn't you have quit a LONG time ago?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wouldn't you have quit a LONG time ago?

11th on EU side. wouldn't you have quit playing a long time before it got to that? i know i would have....

Lol, maybe he was drunk or high.

Comment

Maybe he was getting a purple heart but failed.

Comment

stuff like that always looks fishy.... like being the killing victim of the knife/rez stat-pad.

Comment

If I get raped like this i'll kill myself for that. The last time I get a very very bad round(never had anything like that before), I was using clark and someone on the other side was 1337 at voss. The clark is like weather in california, you hit everything or you hit nothing. I get raped to 3-19 that round. Didn't play this game for a week after that.

Comment

Maybe he was trying to get a knife badge really hard

Comment

Either something's fishy here or this is the worst clan to be in since the two -=COPS=- players are 1/16 K/D and 7/63 K/D:dead:

Comment

At first i didnt know what you were talking about... then I looked more closely...

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

WTF!?!

Comment

my clan mate contributed to that. he kept spawning on our titan, and i was piloting the gunship and leting him mow people down as there pod broke. got him at least 15 times.

Comment

rofl!

Comment

Originally posted by Bardo View Post
                      stuff like that always looks fishy.... like being the killing victim of the knife/rez stat-pad.
                      If you get Rezzed, it doesn't count as a death... Why do you think they are willing to get it done to them? Because it DOESN'T hurt their stats

Comment

I'd imagine the person was terrible combined with AFK for a large portion of the game with a spawn point selected.

Comment

Originally posted by [gT]El-Gorko View Post
                          I'd imagine the person was terrible combined with AFK for a large portion of the game with a spawn point selected.
                          i know he was running, well trying to run away from my gunship

Comment

Or he likes to freefall and forget the parachute

Comment

Geez how many PH??

Comment

Working...
                              X