Conquest on small to medium servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conquest on small to medium servers?

I am thinking of getting away from armor and titans for a while. I also plan on getting the otus and realized to get the full benefit of it, playing on an infantry based map would help. Also avoiding the Titan hallways etc with a otus would be helpful. If I play on smaller city maps that don't have a lot of armor my Otus would become more powerful. I also think I would like a smaller server with just a little less action would be nice. Do you find you can get more points playing with less people since there can be more cap chasing going on. Also I would think squads stay together better if they are infantry based (assuming you spawn on your SL like you should). Do you find it more pleasureable with less people and less armor. I have not played this type of game much and maybe I have been missing something. What is your opinion of the perfect sized server? My guess is 24 players total.

32 Player Cerbere landing is perfect.

Comment

depends if u want it for the points there are 32 man servers running large maps takes AGES to cap it all unless pac control all O.o

some servers do have great squads in (people that usually play there and kinda knw each other)

Squadplay all the way is a server im usually on 48 man they enforce squads to get the squadplay going and the admins are fair plus its usuals on

and maps like Camp G are always good very infantry based if u get the walkers out the way fast alota close combat so the voss is mainly used =( but i prefer using the baur neway

Camp G and a few others are good whilst abvioding armor altogher plus there lots of servers running different sizes of Camp G so its very easy to pick a server and game on but hard finding an acutal GOOD server that people like to squad up in

Comment

Originally posted by Slim1951 View Post
        I am thinking of getting away from armor and titans for a while

i did the same mate exept i stoped play 2142 for a bit then came back and it is fun.

Comment

heh I'm trying to work on the opposite of what you are Slim. I'm trying to get into vehicles and titan from conquest.

Comment

Working...
          X