No announcement yet.

Offensive Use of Med Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ ^ Sound is such a potent weapon in this game for those who know how to use it. So often an enemy will try to evade me and hide somewhere, and suddenly when they have come close to losing me, I hear,

"FIRST AID, RIGHT HERE!"

As if they were the only player in the game and no one can hear them. Compliments to DICE on good sound accuracy - it's a very simple matter to triangulate their position from the sound and kill them. In addition, they've been kind enough to inform me audibly that they are wounded! Isn't that sweet of them?

always, always, always hold your packs in a situation where a hostile presence is even a remote possibility. Only deploy in friendly territory or if you absolutely need the support to sustain a firing position. Both the icon, and more often the voice cues, are lethal when up against smart players.

Comment

I'll often throw down a medpack when being pursued because the players I play with will flock to the symbol, along with the sound, with the knowledge that someone is there. I'll usually put it next to a rock or a poll, and sprint to secluded cover near by, and set my rifle rockets' distance to over the med pack... this will usually get me a kill or two, and many times I've finished 3 or 4 with my Baur after the initial volley of rockets. It won't work all the time, because they pick up on it after the very first instance, but it at least can throw people, especially better players who look for such indicators, off.

Comment

Working...
      X