Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demopacks are starting to cause problems!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demopacks are starting to cause problems!!!!!!!

OK
    We have a serious problem with all those servers that are set up that when you trow a demo at your feet and let it explode you still have 89 HP

FFS
    In the last couple of days I've seen more people trowning demo's at their feet than anything else.
    It's lame, boring and requires no skill at all = It ***** ***

Who else hates this little "exploit" ,"trick" or how you want to call it?
    And how can we stop this from messing up the game.:shakehead:

Originally posted by visselke View Post
    And how can we stop this from messing up the game.:shakehead:
    Set the "FF on" option in you server filter.
    Problem solved, that'll be 250$

Comment

I hate demopack n00bs.

Comment

I take great pleasure in destroying those little ****'s. dumb-*** bunny hopping and throwing demo packs. I hope their computer explodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki View Post
          Set the "FF on" option in you server filter.
          Problem solved, that'll be 250$
          But what about all those innocent players who play on a "FF off " server.
          We have to save them so they keep playing bf2142 and keep the community growing and allive:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by visselke View Post
            But what about all those innocent players who play on a "FF off " server.
            We have to save them so they keep playing bf2142 and keep the community growing and allive:cry:
            They are not "innocent", but followers of The Dark Side.
            Let them perish I say!

Comment

For one round I have been a lame RDX throwing (yet not bunnyhopping) arse. But that just to get my Explosive Efficiency Pin + Meritorious Conquest Medal. I don't think I will again use so many explosives as it a.) wasn't fun at all and b.) it destroyed my K/D ratio. :-(
              I should add it was earned on a FF ON Server.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki View Post
                They are not "innocent", but followers of The Dark Side.
                Let them perish I say!
                Yes let them all perish. If you can't play on a FF on server then you shall perish in BF2142 for eternity! Muahahahahahahaha

Vreki is right, there are no "innocent" soldiers in war.

Comment

I cant understand that EA went to all that trouble to stop c4 throwing in bf2 and yet they allow it in 2142

Comment

The Clark does a fair job of stopping them It's rather pleasing to watch their body crumple in midhop

Comment

It's stupid to see those guys in Titan mode put Demopaks everywhere. I never go first now

Comment

I was on my alt. soldier spamming demopaks last night and I had so much fun.

It was such a GLORIOUS moment, my Best recon moment ever. Here is what happened

So I was playing camp G And we were holding Central Camp but the PAC had all the other flags. Our team was turtling and wasn't pushing forward, and the PAC was just camped outside rocket and nade spamming. It was a small server with like 12 or 13 people on each team.

So I sprint out from a hallway and right away there was EIGHT GUYS all spraying me with their main guns. So I started bunny hopping around like mad, and I placed all 5 demopaks on the ground and BOOM blew myself in the air and parachuted down, and right after the blast, 4 guys died. When I landed I took out the lambert and greased two guys who were injured from it, then took out the pistol and shot another that was running for cover injured, then I followed the 8th guy around the corner and emptied the rest of my pistol into his body. I made sure to say "Owned" in the chat - having taken out like 3/4 of the team =)

Demopaks FTW!

Originally posted by Yraen View Post
                        The Clark does a fair job of stopping them It's rather pleasing to watch their body crumple in midhop
                        Oh on the countrary my friend, I've been known to "put down" the demopaks (No pun intended!) and knife clark users.

Originally posted by Lord Sharpe View Post
                        I take great pleasure in destroying those little ****'s. dumb-*** bunny hopping and throwing demo packs. I hope their computer explodes.
                        You're the type of player I unstealth beside and is oblivious, I toss the demopak down and you go sky high.

Your best defense is to look to the sides and behind you constantly and get distance from demopakers. But even that won't save you since most demopakers are dual lambert w*ores too. So watch out.

Originally posted by Jx3Aroo View Post
                        I hate demopack n00bs.
                        Just don't get close! And don't knock it until you try it.

I happen to like playing both sides. I get pleasure from gunnin' demopakers down and also get pleasure from demopaking people. You ought to ride the fence and experience it from both sides.

Comment

It's like ramming, sure you hate when people do it to you, but it can be fun, same for jihading

Comment

Originally posted by Jx3Aroo View Post
                            I hate demopack n00bs.
                            nice joke lol:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Cann0n-Fodder View Post
                              ...And don't knock it until you try it....
                              I second that!
                              Nothing more fun than blowing people sky high :evil:

Comment

Working...
                              X