SD-8 Accipiter problems..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PassTheChips View Post
    Just a question were the caps locked words a subliminal message.
    You just had to make something sick out of that didn't you...

Comment

Well I did not really mean it that way.

Way to think I meant something sickening when I did not .

But on-topic plz.

It would be fairly smiple to make the accipiter round railgun rounds .

God that would hurt considering it is rapid fire

Comment

Originally posted by MrLyramion View Post
        Best thing ever to happen:

We were on an assault at Cerbere. I wanted to fool my Squadleader who had an Otus - I switched his kits out on revive - now he had my Accipiter

Well... little did I know... when he summoned the Accipiter he got BOTH drones out - Otus & Accipiter. Both drones were working.... as a team!

The Otus gave the Accipiter Netbat targets and the Accipiter killed 3! - THREE! guys on our way up to church - it was AWESOME!
        omg are u kidding me?!?!?! now i really gotta try it :yay:

Comment

Hi, i was just wondering about the squad leader gun drone. On a
          screenshot, i saw a gun drone that looked like it had been upgraded
          to a better, bigger version. I was wondering if this was true and if someone
          could tell me. The picture below shows the drone which looks completely
          different to the original

[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Jonathan/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Ea/Battlefield/82073-bf2142-%5B7-7-06%5D-09.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Jonathan/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Ea/Battlefield/82073-bf2142-%5B7-7-06%5D-09.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

This is a very, very early picture, I mean look, that EU Soldier is holding a Shuko LMG.

Comment

How about if you hold Q and spot the enemy, the accipiter immeadiately starts firing if they are in LOS?? If they could code this, people would love it, and actually start spotting people before they blow their brains out.

Comment

Originally posted by Demize99 View Post
                It was pretty over powered.

It SHOULD be overpowered. It's the highest SL unlock and requires 3 more peeps in squad to use. It need a WAY better system of targeting.

Comment

I find that the Accipiter kills more while the user is dead.......................

Comment

Working...
                  X