No announcement yet.

SD-8 Accipiter problems..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S8 needs a buff - when 100 kills will get you in the top 100 in the world, you know nobody is using it! I've never been killed by the thing and have 4 kills with it, ranking around 13,000 with it! I tried using it for a while but it killed me more than the enemy.

Comment

Nooo stop slagging my baby off

See she has gotten me practically 30 kills in a day

Really looking forward to the buff though

Comment

Originally posted by gamefoo View Post
        SD-8 needs a GL.
        Frankly, I'd love to see a mod giving it Dual Rail Guns. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Demize99 View Post
          Frankly, I'd love to see a mod giving it Dual Rail Guns. :P
          are we looking at an AV version of the drone =O? cause it'll really be pwnage for any non engy class to go against veh =D just identify the target with net bat and the drone will start firing XDD

Comment

Originally posted by Shrimpcraft View Post
            are we looking at an AV version of the drone =O? cause it'll really be pwnage for any non engy class to go against veh =D just identify the target with net bat and the drone will start firing XDD
            they could have coded a good anti infantry drone, av drone and aa that'd be cool - help to balance out all the vehicles.

Comment

Does anyone know the range of the Otus? Also, is it greater than the range of the IDS-1? I am guessing the IDS-1 is about 20-30m range, but I am not sure. If the Otus will get at least 40 meter range, I will try to upgrade to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Slim1951 View Post
                Does anyone know the range of the Otus? Also, is it greater than the range of the IDS-1? I am guessing the IDS-1 is about 20-30m range, but I am not sure. If the Otus will get at least 40 meter range, I will try to upgrade to get one.
                Go get it. It's very useful on all maps, close and wide.

The Otus also detects vehicles

Comment

i just tried using the accipiter again tonight with the pulse meter and i couldn't get it to lock onto anybody....i remember at least that worked before but it won't work anymore for some reason. now its really worthless...

Comment

Its just lag, join a smaller server/one that has better ping. Accipter SUCKS on HUGE servers, and/or servers where you have high ping

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
                      Its just lag, join a smaller server/one that has better ping. Accipter SUCKS on HUGE servers, and/or servers where you have high ping
                      Small servers are always the best!

Comment

I tried using Accipiter + Pulse Meter on single player today, in an attempt to get revenge against the bots for always slaughtering me with their Accipiters and Enforcers.
                        The damned thing couldn't hit one lone infantryman who was running across my screen. Clearly it's not just lag that makes the Accipiter so unreliable.
                        Hopefully the changes to the aiming will make it a bit better at hitting moving targets.

Comment

Best thing ever to happen:

We were on an assault at Cerbere. I wanted to fool my Squadleader who had an Otus - I switched his kits out on revive - now he had my Accipiter

Well... little did I know... when he summoned the Accipiter he got BOTH drones out - Otus & Accipiter. Both drones were working.... as a team!

The Otus gave the Accipiter Netbat targets and the Accipiter killed 3! - THREE! guys on our way up to church - it was AWESOME!

Comment

I saw a topic on this before, we called it the "Super Drone"

Comment

Ive had 2 Accipiters out at the same time before but whenever that happens neither shoot lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
                                Just a question were the caps locked words a subliminal message.

Ya just gotta love em

Personally I lub teh Accipiter just have not gotten around to using it. A buff to it is nice though.
                                Neted me 2 kill in a round when i remembered I had the thing

Comment

Working...
                                X