Who's really the best player in Top 100? Your thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lolyn
    Triggy is insane too, but did you know he's 15?
    I'm 15 and I own all don't you know? lol

RedhammerZ is a great player. I've played with him both in BF2142 and in BF2 and he pwns hard in both games. Killed him in BF2 once and it made me really happy since I suck at that game

Comment

• Originally posted by alpha1.1
      Again qft! MGM's INF-UK and while he'll pwn anyone in vanilla 2142 he's got a few purple hearts playin clanmod lol

SMAIL uses scripts
      Sorry if I sound like a tard, but what's QFT? I'm guessing "quoted for truth" going by google, but not seen that used before :P That doesn't surprise me about MGM. And yeah, I heard a day or so ago that he recently made INF-UK (doesn't surprise me tbh, lots of quality players there), but in clanmod the quality of the players is entirely unpredictable, so I spose I could see him getting the odd purple heart or two considering how vicious some people are on it.

If what you say is true about SMAIL, then... well... I'm not surprised, but I'm sort of disappointed that nothing is done about it... then again not surprised about that either. When I hunted him with my mate, he managed to get him four times happily in a round - his spacial awareness it a bit poor for somebody so effective at killing, so it makes sense.

What would be funny would be a "worst player in top 100" thread, but that's probably a bit baiting and even more subjective than this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bladeeagle
        Nah, Teh_built doesn't hack. I've played with him and he's my buddy. One time there was a knifer and Teh was using the voss yet he still got knifed. If he does hack then he must have a pretty crappy aimbot.
        I was in SDN with him for a while (well not offically, was a pending status.. but then I quit because I found out alot of them where jerks), played along side him, talked to him on teamspeak, etc.... seemed like a nice guy.

BUT guess what? I suspected him of hacking for some time.... of course nobody listened to my concerns.... so I let it go... what was I gonna do? Not like I had admin rights on thier server and could get PB screens...

People on SDN said he wasn't hacking, they said they checked the PB screens etc.... buuuutt..... later after I left they did INDEED kick him out for that (this was after I left SDN). Funny how nobody believes me at first. :P Not even enouph to at least "really" check into the matter.

I'm convinced that he did hack.. I was even sorta online friends with him for a while, had him on my buddy list.... but in the end it turned out he hacked. Just like I thought. Sad really... because I've seen him play many times, and not all times did it seem he was using a hack.... and he was actually a good player. So that's really a waste.

Comment

• mahti is best player i play with on a regular basis

i think i'm good but his score usually makes mine look pathetic. again, mostly mediccing

Comment

• Well i just played with 2 TOP 100 players, RonnyBrasil and Mkoyano, so i would vote for Mkoyano for the best commander and a good player at infantry. I don't play many on US Servers because i get a ping of 200+ and its annoying, so both of these two i said are brasilian players.

But as some guy already said there, there is a lot of people that plays more competitively than pub, so don't have high stats but are probably better than many of the Top 100 players.

Comment

• Just played against the player close to me in the leaderboard, [S.O.S] Tonner90.

Dirty aimbotting gobsh**e. Walking around harbor on camp gib ganzing from the hip with no desire to help his team out, just kill. Went on as a different alias and followed him round a bit and when he switched to the scar, lightning fast single shotting onto people he would've had no visual recon on, or UAV info.

For someone who's just taken the 7th in the UK spot away from me, it's a little sickening that he's had to resort to that. Happy that he's banned from all my clans servers though.

Comment

• ive played with some of the top players in this game...but i have to say rhino, pickel power, kain, hack for a fact look on pb bans ...now as for red hammerz...he has to hack because there is no way of surprising this guy...he must have some aim bot and map hack...because i have sneaked up on him on several occasions...only to find him to turn around or always spot me when i there is no way of finding me...so he has to hack...and jimmartin is a rdx whore... and fightclub....hmm...a little suspicious... but i have to say some of the hardest players to kill or at least get dogtags from was

rococo01 and fish

Comment

• Originally posted by Lolyn
                  Just played against the player close to me in the leaderboard, [S.O.S] Tonner90.

Dirty aimbotting gobsh**e. Walking around harbor on camp gib ganzing from the hip with no desire to help his team out, just kill. Went on as a different alias and followed him round a bit and when he switched to the scar, lightning fast single shotting onto people he would've had no visual recon on, or UAV info.

For someone who's just taken the 7th in the UK spot away from me, it's a little sickening that he's had to resort to that. Happy that he's banned from all my clans servers though.
                  Same thing happened to me. He was Ganzing everyone from the train things that are close to harbor from the hip. I slashed him, it didn't register, and he ganzed me in the face.

Maybe he's just THAT good?

Comment

• Kain doesn't hack, despite PBBans. There's a thread on it here somewhere, the user on PBBans called kain is from Belgium, and caught on a server that's not his own. KAIN only plays on his own server, and is German. I also checked 2142-stats and he hadn't touched the server he was allegedly banned from, so it was a name hack.

Pickle_power is known for emp nading, not hacking. And all he does is rdx whore anyway. Just a lamer, not a hacker.

Rhino? again the pbbans rhino was a fake, there was a thread on that one too. I'm buddied with the dude and he's just a generally good player, the first time I squadded with him I revived him enough times to see that!

Jimmartin is an rdx whore noob who now restarts his server if he gets knifed. The guy has major issues.

Hammerz has his moments where you have to think "wow". But to be honest, he's also a good player who knows how to play the game. He always looks behind him every 5 or 10 seconds as a good player does, is very wary of potential knifers (as you would be!). The only times I thought "dodgy" was when I hid in certain locations and waited for him to come past, and he was normally in my face in a second shooting the crap out of me, as in, he found me! But a UAV or IDS can explain that, no biggy, as far as his shooting skills go, play some clanmod and you'll see it's actually fairly run of the mill! I've seen hammerz not doing great at clanmod before compared to some people playing it.

I remember when I knifed fish, found it difficult at first, left the server, came back another day and got him instantly. all depends on map and situation and server I guess. Roco01 is easy :P my mate got him sitting in a rorsch when there was a flag washout, and I didn't have much difficulty nailing him either.

d3l1t3 - I've knifed tonner before, he sucks. No knife and pistol server user is THAT good with every weapon, and the single shotting from the scar (3 people in 5 seconds) summed it up for me, as did ganzing 4 people from the hip whilst moving in 3 seconds. Obviously since PsB is down the noob thinks he can get away with using a bot, and since pbbans shows two of his S.O.S clanmates (including masteryoda) getting nailed for aimbots, it wouldn't surprise me. Not even redhammerz stands still in a crowded harbour without being spotted and shot at.

Comment

• I still have to knife him, I kinda gave up after the hit didn't register. It was also a 64 man server...

I still can't believe people spend 50+ bucks on a 2142 aimbot. Obviously you can't have a free undetected aimbot. Tossers, I'd rather buy a new keyboard for 50$

Comment

• He sometimes runs around servers just knifing people (on non K+P servers, but not that frequently) which is when I got him. He wasn't doing well then, and couldn't have been using a bot, but every server he went on yesterday he walked away from with a k/d of near or over 10:1 whilst not playing with vehicles.

And yeah, I can't believe people would pay for that on top of paying for the game. Where's the fun? Also, considering he's spent 1600+ hours on the game, why get an aimbot NOW?

Comment

Working...
                        X