Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

Sooo i had to bring this thread up...

So you can surf with horizontal pods in NS. Right? But how about in Fall Of Berlin, and with the same APC pods that EA/DICE did already fix once?

Answer is: Apperantly you can, with little help of some illegal programs(not sure)?!?

Anyways i was just playing in 24/7 Fall Of Berlin server, i saw one dude podding kinda weirdly. I wasn't sure what was going on until the next round started.

I saw him and his squad(2 members) flying from base to base and out side of the map with pod. His name was "podflying", so i decided to whisper to him and ask wtf is he doing. The real name showed up to be deathstrike1. I even got him on video with FRAPS.

Maybe EA/Dice should figure this out until it gets just like it was before 1.20 patch...

Comment

Well to respond to your earlier post, there won't be any official info on the matter if there hasn't been any by now. DICE is being purposely tight-lipped about it, which leads me to believe they can't say what they want to say without it being taken the wrong way by someone who will take the word of a DICE dev as equal to that of the RoE (not that I would blame them for doing so). So rather than cause any confusion on the matter (because there's certainly not enough of that going on here ) they just say nothing at all. I think of it this way, though, if it were clearly legal, they would have had no problem saying, 'Oh yeah, that's definitely legal, no problems there.' and if it were clearly illegal then the same thing would apply. People have PMed the devs about it and there have been many threads on this issue which, (not so) surprisingly, none of the otherwise-talkative and chatty DICE members have even responded to.

Take that to mean what you will. I'll consider it an exploit until I hear otherwise from the devs, just like those who don't consider it an exploit won't think otherwise until they, too, hear so from the horse's mouth.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealWolfgang View Post
                                Well to respond to your earlier post, there won't be any official info on the matter if there hasn't been any by now. DICE is being purposely tight-lipped about it, which leads me to believe they can't say what they want to say without it being taken the wrong way by someone who will take the word of a DICE dev as equal to that of the RoE (not that I would blame them for doing so). So rather than cause any confusion on the matter (because there's certainly not enough of that going on here ) they just say nothing at all. I think of it this way, though, if it were clearly legal, they would have had no problem saying, 'Oh yeah, that's definitely legal, no problems there.' and if it were clearly illegal then the same thing would apply. People have PMed the devs about it and there have been many threads on this issue which, (not so) surprisingly, none of the otherwise-talkative and chatty DICE members have even responded to.

Take that to mean what you will. I'll consider it an exploit until I hear otherwise from the devs, just like those who don't consider it an exploit won't think otherwise until they, too, hear so from the horse's mouth.

~Wolfgang
                                I sended ticket to EACS asking series of question about "pod wiggling". And the answer what i got was basically "we can't answer to that, maybe someone in the EA forums can help you". Not in those exact words, but still...

I haven't ever personally considered "pod wiggling" as an exploit. Pod is loosing altitude all the time what decreases the radius you can "surf". But this what i saw earlier, pods were going from left to right and from up to down all across the map. Just like it was before 1.20 patch...

But if EA someday will fix this whole "surf/wiggle" thing, i can say that i don't loose anything. I am still gonna play the game, with or without "surfers/wigglers"...

:salute:

Comment

Working...
                                X