No announcement yet.

need help!!!please..about fatal eror!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help!!!please..about fatal eror!!!

hey everyone im dont really know much about computers but i really need some help. I used windows 7 and intel core 2 duo processor t7500 and 358mb mobile intel graphics media accelerator x3 100 and 2.00gb ddr 2.. everytime i would try to load up my counterstrike 1.6 or counterstrike stalker 2010 it would always say "R_LoadTGA" only type 2 and 10 RGB images supported. i have no ideas what this means and i would appreciate very much if you could help me. thanks a lot..:emot-gonk:

Re: need help!!!please..about fatal eror!!!

Have you tried to verify your game cache's already?

A quick search turns this up: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...php?p_faqid=45

Answer

This error most likely indicates that you have a damaged file, usually a skybox (but not always).
    To resolve this issue, please Verify the Integrity of your Game Files.

Comment

Re: need help!!!please..about fatal eror!!!

Your best solution would be to try reinstalling before you install it however, you might want to check your add-remove programs menu to uninstall any previous version which may cause or be causing this conflict. if than after coming problem than check minimum and/or recommended system requirement on game official site.

Comment

Working...
      X