Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you know if a gambling site is scam or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you know if a gambling site is scam or not?

I wonder how you do your research if a gambling site is scam or not?

Mostly by people reviews, if there is many bad reviews on them, this is much probably scam site but if you are dare to try you should deposit some amount to make sure that they are really scam or not. But usually when people said that each site is scammed, mostly is true because they already have some experience on them and get this issue so i suggest you to believe them and try to search more too to make sure that X site is scam or not

Comment

You should choose only well-known gambling sites for the game and do not be lazy to read player reviews about them on the Internet. Also, do not neglect the monitoring of specialized resources about gambling, for example, such https://***************/************...*************/ this is very important if you don't want to run into problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Franciska Salay View Post
        You should choose only well-known gambling sites for the game and do not be lazy to read player reviews about them on the Internet. Also, do not neglect the monitoring of specialized resources about gambling, for example, such https://***************/************...*************/ this is very important if you don't want to run into problems.
        This is good advice! Thanks.

Comment

I love the fact that every single "person" above me shares the same IP.

You were smart enough to swap accounts, but not smart enough to use a VPN or proxy?

I'm leaving this thread live as a monument to the stupidity of the person who orchestrated this. Even if you did use a VPN, I'm still not gullible enough to think that my forums suddenly became 500% more active by people genuinely curious about online gambling.

Your site is now censored here.

Good job and fuck you.

Comment

Working...
          X